The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the moment

Go down 
+3
kryptic_evil
Tyg
Truefan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

At the moment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:16 am

Just about to make some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 am

10.36 Thinking we're having an amazing 3 days weekend. I just hope it doesn't get twisted.... :S
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:44 am

Sleepy. I totally fracked up my body clock. Just need to stay awake until tonight and I should fix it though.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:31 am

I can help you if you stay here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:04 am

Deciding what to eat gaahhhh I don't know!!
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:05 am

Listening to the noisy dryer and thinking about the fun Script Frenzy events I went to, meeting online friends and contemplating how to outline the rest of my Community spec script before April 1st!

Almost makes up for being sick for most of Spring Break. Almost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:22 am

Thinking of all the things I still need to take care of before leaving tomorrow to visit my brother. Razz
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:43 am

Will you post piccies?
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:28 am

Yeah, sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:48 am

At the office, with tons of things to do and wanting to be in my coffee break, reading.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Relaxed
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:43 am

Sitting on my brother's sofa, drinking hot chocolate and surfing the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:17 am

Just about to go out.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:20 am

@Dan: Are you having fun with your bro? Very Happy
@Fi: Party?
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Listening to the Mamma Mia soundtrack, always makes me happy Very Happy
and chatting with Dan.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:04 am

Excited: we leave to Lisbon tomorrow morning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:25 am

^ OOh another trip! Have fun!! Can't wait to see your pics Wink

In a pretty bad mood and trying to work on a Media Ethics paper *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:04 am

Still need to post the ones from the other weekend...
And yep, another trip Very Happy I really really love to travel. I used to travel a lot with my parents, but for the last several years we didn't travel a lot for different reasons.... So I am so happy now we are starting to go out and have fun and know places...

Why bad mood, sweetie?
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:24 am

I'm better now, but I had a small fight with my mom, and it's that time of the month again Razz . AND I had to get up early on my day off, cuz I had to register for an exam. But yeah I'm fine though, just this paper writing.

That's good you can do some more travelling again Very Happy . I love it too, not being able to get away really sucks... I know you still gotta post the pics, but I saw them on Facebook and loved them! Wink Really curious to see your Lisbon pics though, so you need to post those too when you get back! Very Happy

ATM: Listening to Cheryl Cole, drinking orange juice and procrastinating.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:27 am

Sure I will!! I posted them first on facebook cause as the pics are huge, imageshack is a pain and always gets collapsed when i try to uploaded them... But I'll try to upload the Lisboa ones as soon as i can, and I'll try to keep you updated thanks to the iphone Wink

Sorry about all your stuff, specially about the fight with your mum, that is always painful Sad
But maybe you should think about Viktor when you feel down... How is he btw? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:42 am

Ah ok, cool Very Happy . How long are you staying in Lisbon?

Viktor is good... I can't believe he's almost 1 year old! He's here right now, actually. We look after him every wednesday, my mom doesn't work then. It's cute but also exhausting Laughing . Like right now he's kinda moody and i was trying to work for school and it's not really easy with all that noise around. Especially now that I have a huge tummy ache too, urgh. Razz But he was actually in a very good mood today, he laughed a lot. It's just that around 5-6ish he's always a little whiney!

I filmed him earlier Laughing I'll try to upload that sometime.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:25 pm

@Di
Yeah, I'm having a great time with my brother! Very Happy

Taking a break from working on the panoramas, it's such a pain in the ass. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 am

Are you taking pics?
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:21 am

Yeah, I'm taking lots of photos! Very Happy I'll post them when I get home next week. Smile I'm staying a little longer than I had actually planned. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:58 pm

@ Di: Try Photobucket. Their free accounts are pretty big and you can upload pretty huge pics.

Thinking I still need to upload pics I took a couple of weeks ago and still haven't done anything with!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the moment   At the moment - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the moment
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next