The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Housewives

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Desperate Housewives Empty
PostSubject: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:48 am

Quote :
Heidi Klum and Paulina Porizkova Are Coming to Desperate Housewives!
Thu., Feb. 11, 2010 6:26 PM PST by KRISTIN DOS SANTOS

How many hot mommas can one show hold?
Apparently, two more when it comes to Desperate Housewives.

Sources tell me exclusively that supermodels and reality-TV staples Heidi Klum and Paulina Porizkova have just signed deals today to guest star on the hit ABC series. A rep for ABC confirms this new to us.

So who are Heidi and Paulina playing?

According to sources, they'll be playing themselves in an episode tentatively slated to air in March. And sorry, Desperate dudes, but it'll be solely a female affair.

In the episode Gaby (Eva Longoria Parker), who is a former model, and Angie (Drea de Mateo) run into the Project Runway host and former America's Next Top Model judge in New York City. The storyline will take place in NYC but the episode will be shot here in Los Angeles.

I'm told Heidi and Paulina's deals just closed today, so the ink is still drying. This is arguably Desperate Housewives' splashiest/sexiest guest-star casting yet, though there have been some seriously fine actors to come through Wisteria Lane, including Alfre Woodard, Nathan Fillion, Neal McDonough, Dougray Scott and John Slattery.
Are you excited to see Heidi and Paulina on Desperate Housewives? Catch the next episode this Sunday on ABC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Cool!! I love Gaby and Angie together, actually I love Gaby/Eva and I love Drea, and they together are so noisy and funny lol It will be great knowing what they can do in Project Runway!! Very Happy

About this season, I'm loving Julie Benz guest appearance, aren't you? Specially the scenes with MJ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Julie Benz is great on DH! Very Happy The end of this weeks episode made it even better, lol. Loving this character/storyline now! Woot!
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 pm

I know, I totally loved this ep, and i love Julie Benz in this ep and her character. And her voice is amazing, too diferent than in Buffy and Angel but so sexy!!
And Bree's lapdance was just hilarious! lol
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 am

Totally have to agree with you two about Julie!! Very Happy I love her character too! Very Happy And I was actually thinking a lesbian storyline between Katherine and Robin would be kinda hot even before they kissed, cause they had great chemistry together! Very Happy

And yes, Bree's lap dance was hilarious! Laughing

And I really can't wait for next week, cause Andrew is gonna be in it again and he's gonna have a story arc with Bree again now!! Very Happy I'm so excited!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Ooh, gorgeous!

Quote :
Scoop: Dana Delany off 'Desperate Housewives'?
by Michael Ausiello

Wow – and I thought I was popular! Dana Delany is so well-regarded over at ABC that network prez Steve McPherson is inviting her to cheat on Desperate Housewives by starring in Body of Evidence, an Alphabet pilot that, if it’s picked up, would almost certainly take her away permanently from Wisteria Lane.

Of course, that’s provided a deal can be made. As of now, Delany is still in talks to headline Evidence, a procedural that centers around a female medical examiner who used to work as a neurosurgeon. ABC declined to comment.

So, all that said, are you thinking what I am: WTF?! Share your conspiracy theories below. What does this mean for DH? And what on earth is so special about this role on Body that only the China Beach alum could play it?
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Brian Austin Green is gonna be on DH next season!!!!!!!! Very Happy He's gonna be one of their new neighbours and he's gonna play a playboy!!! Desperate Housewives 495736 Gosh, I'm gonna be drooling so hard next season!!! Desperate Housewives 495736 I can hardly wait!!!!!!! Very Happy Now if he played a gay playboy and started something with Andrew that would be even better of course...Laughing But then, I couldn't really imagine the two of them together though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:05 am

It will be awesome having Mr Megan Fox around Wisteria Lane!! So hot having him messing with the girls, and spicier if he messes with guys and girls lol

And Dana? I like Dana a lot, but not a fan of the crazy path they gave the character in the last season.... But i don't wanna her to leave though
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:08 am

Yes, totally!! Desperate Housewives 495736

And I kinda agree about Dana. I like her a lot too, but I really didn't like her storyline at the beginning of the season. I reallly did love her storyline with Julie Benz though and hated that they both left. Sad I wish they'd both come back next season or at least Dana, but since they both have new roles now, I don't think so. Sad But it would be nice if they could at least come back as guests at some point. Smile
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:43 am

I know!! I loved that couple!! And Julie Benz's character was the sweetest, I really really liked it! And she looked beautiful!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:21 am

Ooh yeah, totally agree! Very Happy She was a total sweetheart! Very Happy And she looked more beautiful than ever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:18 am

Totally!! I was surprised she looked soooo pretty!!! And her voice is the sweetest!!!
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:09 am

I know!! Very Happy I've always loved her voice! love
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 am

Sooooft like a kitty!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:27 am

Some season 7 stills:

7.02 - You Must Meet My Wife

Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:40 am

Damn, Brian is so damn HOT!! Desperate Housewives 495736 I usually don't like guys with tattoos or at least with that many but he looks great with them! Very Happy

Wish Andrew was on some of the promos though since he's supposed to be in the 2nd ep...meh. Neutral But anyway, can't wait for the next ep, woot!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:51 am

So hot Very Happy
Good to see danielle in the last ep... so tanned she was!! lol
I am liking Gaby's story lately, poor her!!
And sorry, i need to say it, Juanita doesn't look like at all her real sister, Demi Lobato! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Housewives   Desperate Housewives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desperate Housewives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Board :: The Multimedia Centre :: TV Shows-
Jump to: