The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost season 6

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:04 pm

There's been a bunch of Lost stuff floating about, so here it is.

Maggie may possibly be back!
Quote :
Do you have an answer to this ‘Lost‘ question: Why wasn’t Shannon on the plane? Was it plot-driven, or actor-driven? – Taffy via Facebook
Shannon’s absence from the final season premiere was actor-driven – Maggie Grace’s busy film slate precluded her from swinging by Hawaii at the right time – though the Flight 815 “flash-sideways” would have you believe that, in this tweaked reality, Boone was unable to talk his sister-lover into bailing on her Aussie beau. (Frankly, I found Shannon’s absence, Charlie’s arrest and Juliet’s re-death to scream, “Actor unavailability!”) Now, I heard from one source that Grace would make a cameo at some point, but I have yet to corroborate that buzz. Her rep will only say, “There is not much to comment on at the moment.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Promo for ep 6.04

6.04 sneak peaks

Video interviews with Matthew Fox and Evangeline Lilly

Some information and guesses on what's to come along with a video interview with Emilie de Ravin

Interview with Michael Emerson

Interview with Nestor Carbonell

Interview with Yunjin Kim

Interview with Jorge Garcia

Quote :
Question: What can you tell me about Libby’s Lost return? —Joe
Ausiello: I can’t tell you very much. Cynthia Watros, however, describes her onscreen reunion with Jorge Garcia as “so sweet and honest. And I think, hopefully, when people see our scenes that they’ll get that feeling, too. [Libby and Hurley] are so incredibly real with each other. I was really grateful that I got to play those scenes and Libby got to sort of express herself in ways that she hasn’t been able to.”

Quote :
What the heck was Desmond doing on that plane? Any idea where the Lost powers that be are going with this? — Nora
MICKEY: I have some idea. If you'll recall, our friend Des has certain abilities that can supersede the time-space continuum. Is he really on that plane? When we pumped Henry Ian Cusick for scoop at the premiere in Hawaii, he would only say that off the island, Desmond is not happy. "The motivation has always been to get to Penny, and now he's got something slightly different. It's not about him, he's being more selfless. He's trying to help everyone," Cusick says.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:37 am

A few little spoilers: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:04 am

Yay, Maggie and Rebecca Madoff are both back!

Quote :
Maggie Grace, who played Shannon on Lost, will return to the ABC drama later this season, executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse confirmed to EW.com. “We’re really excited about having her back on the show,” says Cuse, “and we have a good story for her.” The producers would not specify how many episodes she would appear in. An original cast member, Grace exited the show in season 2 when her character — the spoiled stepsister of Boone — was killed off, though she did resurface in a season 3 episode. Harold Perrineau, Cynthia Watros, and Rebecca Mader are among the other dearly departed who will guest-star in Lost’s sixth and final season.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:00 am

Some scoop.

Quote :
Oh, happy day for Lost fans.

Not only is the cast safe and sound after today's expected tsunami in Hawaii—which thankfully never came—they treated fans to some seriously juicy teases on what's in store for the final episodes at tonight's Paley Festival event in Beverly Hills.

Who is Jack's baby momma? Will we see Walt again? Will we see the original Man in Black? Here's the nitty gritty of what you need to know...

1. Jack's baby momma (mother of David Shephard in the flash-sideways world) IS somebody we've met before. Juliet? Kate? Sara? Hmm...

2. We probably will see Walt again. "[Malcolm David Kelley] absolutely would still be on the show," Carlton Cuse said, "but the actor aged." Damon Lindelof: "We are working on a way to bring Walt back before Lost is all said and done."

3. Damon: "Ilana and Richard will say things to each other and about each other in the future."

4. Terry O'Quinn is "playing a guy who we're not going to see until the finale." (Eeeee!)

5. Someone IS coming to the island.

6. Matthew Abbadon will not return.

7. We will get an answer to Libby and Hurley and their connection in the past.

8. Vincent will be back.

9. The finale is being written right now. Episode 15 was just shot this week in Hawaii.

10. Damon says there's no need for an island to have a Lost-themed ride at Disney World: "Just put people in a black room, spin them around and punch them in the face and tell them 'You just had the Lost experience.'"

11. Will we find out if there really was a bird on the island that said "Hurley" as it flew by? "That is on our list of things to explain."

12. When asked if we'll find out what happened to Annie, Ben's childhood sweetheart, Carlton says "We don't want to say. Probably not."

13. The gang's back together! While answering an unrelated Q, Terry O'Quinn mentioned: "A whole bunch of the cast is working together again."

14. There will be more for Charlie fans.

15. Alan Dale a k a Charles Widmore will return.

16. Whether Jacob actually ever furnished a list of candidates to Ben or The Others is speculative... and might have been Ben lying to get the surgery from Jack.

17. A clip was shown for next week's episode in which Sayid says "apparently, I'm evil," Miles tells Sayid he was dead and says "Whatever brought you back it wasn't them (Temple people)," and Claire storms into the Temple telling Dogen that "He" wants to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:35 am

So what are you guys thinking about Lost this season? I'm enjoying it on the whole but it's kind of patchy. This week's ep was kind of boring for a Sawyer ep. Apart from Miles. I'd watch Miles reading the phonebook, he'd somehow make it funny.

For some eps the Videogum recap is better than the show. This week's one almost made me pee myself laughing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:50 am

Ooooh, I just love this season!! Very Happy And I love that Locke smoke monster. Laughing I was really mad they killed off the real Locke though and I still prefer the real Locke, but the smoke monster is awesome too. Laughing And at least I still get to see the real Locke in the parallel world storyline and I just loooove that storyline with Locke there!!! Very Happy

And I actually enjoyed all the eps so far, except for the one with Claire and Kate. I think that one could have been better. Razz And I liked seeing Sawyer as a cop, that was really cool! Very Happy I have to agree about Miles though, haha! Laughing

I've never seen the videogum recaps though, need to check them out. Smile

And I'm soooo excited to see Shannon again, I so can't wait! Very Happy But I'm even more excited to finally see Dan again!! Very Happy Ahhhh, I really hope he's gonna be in a few eps! It's been a while I read something about that though and I'm not even sure it was true, so he better be back this season. Please don't tell me though, cause I wanna be surprised. Razz I'm trying to avoid as much info and spoilers as possible. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:24 pm

I wonder if Faraday and Charlotte will get together in the alt. LA? That would be cool.

I know what you mean about Locke/Smoke Monster. It's pretty cool. He was so sad and touching when he was talking to Kate about Claire too.

I really wanted Claire to knife Kate. I've hated her since about season 2. Me and Sayid sitting there going 'Meh'.
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:11 pm

The season is okay, but I've seen better. Also, I'm just too confused... I don't get this parallel storyline thing... So what, Sawyer was always a cop, even in the previous seasons? Or is this only in the parallel storyline? Gahh. Confused, I'm telling ya. Laughing

And I don't agree about Kate, I still like her storyline!
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:56 am

Ahhh, OMG I really hope Faraday and Charlotte will get together in the parallel word!! Shocked That was soo sad how things ended for them, they deserve to be happy. Sad I was actually hoping to see Faraday in the last ep since Charlotte was also there, but gahhh...hope they will still meet soon. Smile

Oooh yeah, that was really cool when the "Locke Monster" (I decided to call him that now. Laughing) was talking to Kate about Claire!! Very Happy

Hmmm...as for Kate, I dunno. I don't really care that much about her. Laughing I mean I still like her and I also still like her storyline sometimes, so I don't really want her dead, but I guess if she was I also wouldn't really care that much. Razz She used to be one of my fav though, but that was also just really in S1, then I just stopped caring about her more and more. Razz But there are still times I really like her lots again though, it just depends. Smile

And LOL I'm not really confused by that parallel storyline, at least I like to think I get it. Laughing As far as I understand the parallel storyline shows what their lives would have been like if the island and Jacob had never interfered with their lives. Smile So Sawyer is only a cop in the parallel storyline. Smile

There is one thing I can't figure out though, but maybe I don't remember it correctly. Razz Sooo when Locke smashed through the window back then and fell down that building, wasn't he dead and Jacob revived him? So if Jacob hadn't interfered with his life wouldn't Locke actually have to be dead? Neutral But maybe Jacob didn't revive him and I just remember it wrong. Razz But yeah, just wondering, cause I don't really care if it's a writing mistake or not though, I'm just glad Locke is alive. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:37 pm

I figured the parallel storyline is what would have happened if the plane hadn't crashed. But sometimes I just get conufsed, thanks. Laughing Especially now with Sawyer..

Oh and your question about Locke, I don't know about that either, sorry. Maybe someone else knows. Razz

I really wonder how the show is gonna end though. The show is now soooo far from the way it started, wow. Each season got crazier and crazier!
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:05 pm

Haha, okay. Laughing And of course that parallel storyline is what would have happened if the plane hadn't crashed, BUT it's going back muuuuch further. Wink It shows what would have happened if the bomb had worked and the island had actually sank in the past. The Island/Jacob already infered with everyone's lives way before the plane crash and they also met Jacob way before that (even if they weren't aware of who he was then), so if they had never met him and everything because the island had sank in the past (since they were in the past when they tried to blow up the island), then their lives would have been a lot different in general, not only after the plane crash, hence why Sawyer is a cop, Jack has a son, Locke is still with Helen, etc... Smile

And okay. Smile But yeah, hopefully someone else knows. Smile But I guess I just need to re-watch that ep with Locke though! Very Happy It's one of my fav eps anyways, it's so awesome! Very Happy I feel more and more like re-watching the whole show soon anyways, cause there's some things I don't remember that well and with all these huge breaks in between it would be much nicer to watch all the seasons at once anyways. Razz

And I totally agree about the show! Laughing And I just looooove that each season got crazier and crazier! That's when the show started to get even better! Very Happy Can't believe that's when a lot of people stopped watching though... Shocked
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Aaaah! Yeah okay I get it now! I got some parts of that, like the Jacob part, but it didn't all make that much sense to me. Laughing I should pay better attention, so thanks for the explanation Wink.

Rewatching the show would be a good idea! Because I have forgotten so much, that's why I get more and more confused. Embarassed My memory isn't that good apparently. Laughing
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Hehe, okay! Laughing And you're welcome. Wink

And yeah, I also get a little confused sometimes, cause I forgot a few things, but then I always start to remember again while watching, so I'm not really that confused anymore. Laughing Guess my memory is okay then. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:58 pm

It would have been cool if they'd done a recap at the start of the season, I think.

I really enjoyed the Richard ep.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:07 am

I thought there was a recap? On Lostpedia it says it's called "Lost: Final Chapter" and apparently it aired in February. I haven't seen it yet though, but I guess it would have been better indeed if we all had since we forgot so much. Razz Gonna check it out soon, even if it's a little late now. Laughing

Oooh, and I really enjoyed the Richard ep too! Very Happy Finally an ep about him, I was sooo waiting for that! It's great to finally know about his past and I like him even more now, but I've always liked him a lot anyways! Very Happy But poor Richard, I feel so sorry for him. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:54 am

Oh, I didn't know there was a recap. Darn.

Richard, Miles, Juliette and Dogen are the newbies I really like. Poor Richard.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:35 am

OK, so now I'm super-confused. Widmore and Ben are on the same side? *brain explodes*

I do love the confusion though.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:45 am

Oh, it's the Scottish guy episode so it has to be constant fucking bagpipes! Racists. I'm going to get out of my box on whisky tonight and start a fight in protest.
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Ahhh this week's episode was crazy!! Had me on the edge of my seat and almost crying because

SPOILER !!!!

because of Jin and Sun Sad.

Only 2 episodes left!
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:45 pm

I knoooowwww!!! Same here!! I almost started crying too. Sad

But you almost shocked me with just 2 episodes left! Shocked Cause I had 4 in the back of my head and I checked again now and it's still 4 eps left!! Very Happy IMDB just shows 16 eps, but the first was a double ep and the last one's gonna be a double ep too so it's actually 18 eps, woot! Very Happy

AND now I even read that the finale is not only gonna be a double ep, but on top of that also 30 min longer than planned, so the finale is gonna be like 2 hours, WOOT WOOT!!!! Very Happy

I'm sooooo excited!! I can't wait!!! Very Happy

I don't wanna know how many more characters will die or if any of them is gonna survive at all though...Neutral It just seems to me like this just can't really end well. Neutral
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:08 am

Oh good! I already thought it was going too fast! Glad there's still 4 eps left Very Happy

Yeah I think more people might die... Damn. I hope not everybody though, that would be so depressing Shocked Can't wait to see what's next! So excited too!
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah, but I think the season is still going kinda fast though. Feels like it just started a few weeks ago. Laughing

And I also think more people will probably die...Neutral Not sure how I'd feel about that though, I'm having mixed feelings. With some shows I was actually mad when they didn't have a happy ending, but with Lost it would kinda fit I think and happy endings are such cliches sometimes, so it would be nice not to have one for once. But then I'd love for all the characters to get a happy ending though with what they've all been through...like also a happy ending for all the dead characters that are still alive in the parallel world, but that would be just too much of a happy ending. Laughing And with everything that has happened, it's leading into the complete opposite anyways. And I'm also kinda waiting for both worlds to collide and something terrible to happen. Razz But maybe a little and kinda dark 'happy' ending with only a few survivors would be nice though and it would still fit the show. Smile
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:26 am

Just watched the series finale and I loooooved it!!!!! Very Happy It was a great ending and it was great to see everyone again!! Very Happy

But I'm sooooo sad it's over now... Sad
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:35 am

I wasn't really 100% statisfied with the finale. But I guess it's because I always tend to ask too many questions, which is something you shouldn't do with a show like Lost! Guess I should just "let go" Wink.

After sleeping on it for a night I realize it's a really good way to end the show, though! The ending was beautiful, seeing everyone together. But made me so sad too... Sad I'll miss it!!
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Oh, I know what you mean. I actually felt the same way in the very first moment, cause I've also been asking way too many questions and also because I had imagined the ending totally differently. Razz But yeah, then I thought about it a little and also changed my mind so. Smile And yep, it was really nice seeing everyone together! Very Happy But it made me sad too and I'm also gonna miss the show. Sad But I can't wait to re-watch it some time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost season 6   Lost season 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost season 6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next