The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people”

Go down 
+3
kryptic_evil
kev
nrcardoza
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nrcardoza

nrcardoza

"Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people” Empty
PostSubject: "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people”   "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people” Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:26 am

After a couple of months and a couple of forums I'm still the same carefree eclectic evil crazy bitch, with less money, but more furniture though. I'm trying NOT to make a difference in the world, because we all know how that ends. I may not post very often, but let's be honest, you have a problem if you care about that. I'm a twitter enthusiast, a photography lover, I enjoy sarcasm & dark humor, Ritz with Philadelphia on a sunday afternoon, no cats or dogs for me, I'm not a pet person, period. I'm a very loyal friend/lover but I occasionally enjoy stabbing you in the back just for fun. I'm over the fact that my post count may not be more than 200, and since I'm a pussy in real life, I may not use an avatar for a while Razz

P.S. Thanks to D&J for the effort. Thank God too, for the header of the new forum, is SFW!! Believe me when I say the other got me in some trouble at work hahaha

Sincerely, Nelda R.C. Wink
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

"Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people” Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people”   "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people” Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:36 pm

"Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people” Furious_wave_by_nillemotes Hello. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people”   "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people” Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:16 am

Hey! Welcome back to the forum, Nelda! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people”   "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people” Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:32 am

Hey Nelda bonita!! So glad you joined us and I looooove your intro post!! In a few lines you say a looot of things Very Happy
I'm glad you like the new header! And I hope you like the new board too! Great having you around again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people”   "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people” Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi there and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Juan
Admin
Juan

PostSubject: Re: "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people”   "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people” Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 am

Hey, Nelda!!!

Great you came back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Celes*

Celes*

PostSubject: Re: "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people”   "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people” Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:10 am

Hello Nelda!!
As always your intro was great!!!! Good to have you here!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people”   "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people” Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people”
Page 1 of 1