The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SmashTash

SmashTash

Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care? Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care?   Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Who cares if he is sorry!

Why is it anyone's business what he does cause he hits a golf ball. I know there is this big obsession with famous people and their private lives but all this fuss for a guy who does what people do every day bewilders me!

And the mistresses who are distressed! Why open your mouths in the first place and if you didnt know he was married then you are a fool!

Chris Brown...thinks he can wear a bow tie and thinks people will forget he assaulted his girlfriend?

This world is all about the media and manipulating it and manipulating people.
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care?   Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:38 pm

I don't care. Fine, he cheated. It was a bit amusing. But so what? He's not really important.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care?   Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:16 am

Agreed! Everyday when I check the news and I see Tiger W as a main new and a most searched person in the news, I wonder why is he so important or so interesting that day after day people still cares about how many girls he did or whatever... Sometimes people just want to get entertained with gruesome stuff...
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care?   Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:53 pm

I don't care either. They aren't politicians telling people what to do with their private life, so it's not a matter of hypocrisy or anything, so I don't think it matters.

Roman Polanski's an interesting case though...
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care?   Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Oh, totally!! Waaay interesting!! Maybe it deserves its own thread?
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care?   Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods, Chris Brown, Scandals! - Why should we care?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Board :: The board :: The Cafe-
Jump to: