The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hilarious guest stars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Hilarious guest stars Empty
PostSubject: Hilarious guest stars   Hilarious guest stars Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 am

Which actors/actresses/celebrities made you laugh/lol/lmao when guest starring an episode of a show? Very Happy Which is the show with best guest stars?

My fav is Jean Claude Van Damme's (as himself) in Las Vegas: HILARIOUS!!
But i laughted a lot with Brooke Shields in Friends as a crazy crazy fan and Summer Glau (as herself) in The Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Juan
Admin
Juan

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious guest stars   Hilarious guest stars Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Van Damme's appearance in Las Vegas is one of the best ones in history of TV, especially for the ending of the episode... Laughing

Madonna's appearance in a SNL's gag with Lady Gaga was amazing as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious guest stars   Hilarious guest stars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:41 pm

I love Conan O'Brien on 30 Rock. Oh, and Jon Hamm too. Mmmm, Hamm....

Jack Black and Luke Wilson suddenly turning up on Community was pretty crazy too.
Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious guest stars   Hilarious guest stars Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:15 am

One of the last things did by Charlton Heston: he as himself with Alzheimer problems in a series about a nurse man (but I can't remember the title of the show, it was a lot of time ago, more than 10 years, I guess); he found him lost in the hospital and brought him to his home to show him to his friends. Mr Heston shows a great sense of humour there making jokes even about his own illness XD.

Jean-Claude Van Damme was really great there XDDDD.
Back to top Go down
Little Monster

Little Monster

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious guest stars   Hilarious guest stars Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Tyg wrote:
I love Conan O'Brien on 30 Rock. Oh, and Jon Hamm too. Mmmm, Hamm....

yes! conan was so funny, as always.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious guest stars   Hilarious guest stars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:41 pm

I realised the other day that the Late Night Wars means no more Coco on 30 Rock. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious guest stars   Hilarious guest stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilarious guest stars
Page 1 of 1