The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gossip Girl

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Gossip Girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:39 am

AHHHHHHHH, I just LOOOOOVE Chuck & Blair!!!! DAMNIT, they need to get back together!!!! Sad Gosh, I just hate Jenny!!! She's such a bitch and always at the wrong place at the wrong time, grrrrrrr!! Sad Poor Chuck and poor Blair! Sad It almost made me cry when he was about to propose and then stupid Jenny and Dan screwed everything up!! Sad Saw that coming though, but still...duh... Really can't blame Chuck for what he did...I could actually never blame him for anything he did...except maybe what he did to Blair with his uncle but meh...still. He can do tons of bad things and I'll still always understand him and be on his side. Cool But damnit, did they really have to get him shot......grrrrr!!!! There's really no character on the show I feel as sorry for as Chuck. Sad And no one who's as awesome as Chuck, no matter how screwed up he is!!! But that's probably what makes him so awesome. Razz

I really can't wait for S4 now!!!! Very Happy

As for the Teen Choice Awards...that award belongs to Ed and not Chace...meh...
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:27 pm

I am a Chuck girl too Very Happy Remember i told you you would love him? He is so great and one of the main reason (he and he&Blair) I watch the show.
I hate hate hate hate Jenni too, she is sooooo sucky!! And she's been sooooo sucky since the begining. I just hope she doesn't come back in a normal way and everybody friends again.... I wouldn't like that... Not forgiving Jenny!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:02 pm

I want to beat Chuck to death with a hammer Razz I can't imagine any reason anyone would tolerate him.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:16 am

@Di
Yeah, I think I remember! Very Happy And yep, he totally is! He & Blair are also the main reasons I'm watching the show! Very Happy
And glad you hate Jenni too! I did like her in the first few episodes though, but it didn't take me long to hate her. Laughing And I really hope they won't forgive her either...that would be really stupid! I just don't get some people...for me Jenni is that kind of person I just could never forgive and they forgive her all the time while Chuck is the kind of person I could always forgive and hardly anyone forgives him...Rolling Eyes Sure, Jenni is... or was such an innocent girl but when such a person becomes such a bitch for such stupid reasons it's just unforgivable...while with Chuck I can totally understand he became the person he is and at least you can see that he's trying to change unlike Jenni...Rolling Eyes But I dunno, I just always had a thing for screwed up chracters/people so...Razz

@Kev
LOL I used to feel the same way at first actually...well, okay, I didn't hate him that bad, but I couldn't stand him at first...but mostly just because he was such an ass to Dan just because he was an outsider and I just can't stand that from personal experience...Rolling Eyes But except for that I found him kinda cool though and it didn't take me too long to see how awesome he actually is. Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:18 pm

I don't think a single one of them deserves to be forgiven Razz
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:59 am

Hehe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:11 am

Yep. Chuck is the best in the show in my opinion. But I've thought it since the very beginning, specially cause Dan (and Serena) was the one I would like to hit with a hammer, so anyone bullying him was so welcome. And about being an outsider, I really want to think it was cause he was pretty annoying, not just because he is from Brooklin. That was just an excuse lol
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Haha okay. Laughing I dunno, but I actually liked Dan and Serena a lot at first...they were even my favs in the beginning...but after a while they were also starting to get on my nerves...so yeah, I'm definitely a Chuck & Blair lover too. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:05 am

Yep, I think Dan and Serena are pretty annoying right now with the together-notogether-together-nottogether thing.
When does the show starts again? I am so excited about Katie C on the show, Michelle T's baby and I hope both of them should join forces against Serena Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:38 am

The show starts again tonight! So that's a new episode for us Europeans tomorrow Wink. I'm curious! I hope season 4 starts out better than season 3 did, though.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:33 am

Totally agreed. Season 3 had a sucky sucky beginning, but I liked the last eps waaaay better than the rest of the whole show.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Yep, hating Dan and Serena's on and off relationship too...loved Chuck and Blair's on and off though, but they're special!! Very Happy

And I can't wait either!! Very Happy But I don't get you two, I I enjoyed the beginning of Season 3 a lot, even though Serena's storyline was kinda blah but other than that I liked it. I actually loved the whole season. Smile For some reason I didn't enjoy the beginning of Season 2 that much...but I'm not sure why...it just took me longer to get into it. Razz And I have to agree with Di I think I enjoyed the last eps of S3 more than the rest of the show too. Very Happy

Anyway, really can't wait!! Especially cause of Chuck!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:21 am

Are you liking s3?
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:20 am

Do you mean S4? Razz Yessss, I'm loving it so far! Very Happy Mostly because of Chuck though of course and because of Katie Cassidy. Very Happy I like her storyline with Nate, the rest is just okay, but we'll see. Razz
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:38 am

Who is the guy from prison? Anyone we should already know?
Any guesses?
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:42 am

I haven't seen enough of the show to know what's going on at any point Razz
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:07 am

lol
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:47 am

Hehe I'm enjoying season 4! I can't get over how gorgeous Blake Lively is, ahhh.. Laughing
I'm also glad we're finally seeing more of the Blair/Serena friendship again!

And yayy Katie Cassidy! But I don't really like her look, I guess I prefer her hair blonder and more straight! Like Ella! Razz
I like her character & storyline, though. Also wondering who the guy from prison is..?
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:45 am

I think I prefer Katie Cassidy's look on GG over her MP look, but my fav look for her is still her look on HI. Very Happy But she always looks gorgeous either way. Razz And I like her character too! Very Happy

And I have no idea about the guy from prison either. Razz
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Ok. I've tried to give this show a fair shot. But I just think it's awful Razz
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 am

Hehe. Razz
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:48 am

I don't like Katie's look cause her hair looks dirty all the time. She has that cheap cheap look that contrast a lot with the expensive-clean look of the other girls of the show (but Vanessa, who looks worse in my opinion episode after episode...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gossip Girl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2