The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How I Met Your Mother

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

How I Met Your Mother Empty
PostSubject: How I Met Your Mother   How I Met Your Mother Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Here are the first promos of Jennifer Lopez in "How I met your mother" on Monday (March Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jlo will play self-help author Anita Appleby, whose approach to keeping men in check is through denial. She makes it her project to "break" Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) when she learns about his womanizing ways from Robin (Cobie Smulders).

Ah, but who will break whom? We predict this battle of wills will be legen -- wait for it -- dary.
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Your Mother   How I Met Your Mother Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Just watched that ep a few days ago! Very Happy Barney was awesome as usual!! Laughing I love him/Neil! Very Happy

I got my brother into the show while staying at his and he totally loves Barney too! Very Happy But then who doesn't? Wink
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Your Mother   How I Met Your Mother Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Saw my first ep of HIMYM with my friend last week! Great show! I'd love to catch up on the seasons at some point. Alyson Hannigan, Neil Patrick Harris and Colbie Smoulders are all awesome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Your Mother   How I Met Your Mother Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:27 am

Cool!! Very Happy Glad you liked it too! Very Happy And you definitely should catch up on all the seasons, they're definitely worth it! Very Happy I'm pretty much caught up with the show now, I should have done that much sooner! Razz

And I totally agree about the cast, but I actually love them all. Smile Neil is just the best ever though. Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Your Mother   How I Met Your Mother Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:46 am

Yep all are awesome Very Happy
I still need to watch my 3 seasons on dvd, but I guess I'll wait until june when i won't be working the afternoons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Your Mother   How I Met Your Mother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How I Met Your Mother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Board :: The Multimedia Centre :: TV Shows-
Jump to: