The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fran Kranz lands NBC show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Fran Kranz lands NBC show Empty
PostSubject: Fran Kranz lands NBC show   Fran Kranz lands NBC show Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:55 pm

YAY! Now if Enver Gjokai isn't next I'll give up all hope for the world.

Quote :
Dollhouse' alum lands NBC comedy pilot
Tuesday, March 2 2010, 12:18 GMT
By Dan French, US TV Editor

Dollhouse star Fran Kranz has landed a role on NBC comedy pilot Friends With Benefits, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The single-camera project is penned by (500) Days of Summer writers Michael Weber and Scott Neustadler and will be directed by Wedding Crashers helmer David Dobkin.

The plot sees five friends looking for love through various means, but settling for "friends with benefits" in the meantime.

Kranz will play one of the group, a nerdy, hopeless romantic who is worth around $12 million after selling an algorithm to Google.

In other pilot news, Fox comedy Traffic Light has recruited Alexandra Breckenridge and Friday Night Lights stars Adrianne Palicki and Bryce Johnson have been added to Fox drama Midland.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Fran Kranz lands NBC show   Fran Kranz lands NBC show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:53 am

Agreed on the fi!! And i was right!! Comedy!! I ams so happy for Fran, let's hope they pick the pilot!! *crossing my fingers*
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Fran Kranz lands NBC show   Fran Kranz lands NBC show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:20 am

It sounds interesting too! *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Fran Kranz lands NBC show   Fran Kranz lands NBC show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:03 am

I agree, FiFi! Enver deserves his own show or at least a good supporting role in another show. Definitely talent not to be wasted! Plus, he's a UC Berkeley graduate... I'm not biased, I swear! Laughing

YAY for Fran getting a role on another show! Hope it's a good one. I'll tune in when it starts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fran Kranz lands NBC show   Fran Kranz lands NBC show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fran Kranz lands NBC show
Page 1 of 1