The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking Bad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's no better time to get into Breaking Bad than now with a month until the season 3 premiere. Here's 6 season 3 promo vids [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think you can check out full eps (US residents only) on the AMC site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the season 1 DVDs are available worldwide and season 2 is out in the US! *pimps*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:15 pm

I like the promos!! Very Happy Is it good? What's about? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:55 am

I really need to start getting into this show! I also found a website with some of the actual episode scripts from this series. I've seen parts of a few eps and interviews with R.J. Mitte (the kid who uses crutches) just because I think he is awesome. I was so happy that the writer/creator cast an actor with a disability to portray a character with a disability instead of hiring a non-disabled actor to fill the role. R.J. Mitte has cerebral palsy and I think he does a great job in this show, but I wish I could get into the actual show a bit more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:11 pm

@ Diana: It's about a high school chemistry teacher who has a teenage son and a pregnant wife who finds out he has terminal cancer. He already has a second job, so when he finds out he's faced with insane medical bills he won't be able to pay and the fact that he'll be leaving his family with nothing, he's really worried. Then he catches an old student of his selling crappy meth. That gives him the idea to team up with the student (Jesse) and start making and selling good quality crystal meth. Things get kind of crazy from there and things develop in very unexpected ways. The first 20 mins of the show are really depressing, but it gets great after that. It's drama mixed with comedy. I really can't recommend it highly enough.

A couple of super-quick trailers for the first season:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@ Lara: Don't you like the show, or have you just not had the opportunity to watch it yet? R J is great in it. The whole cast is absolutely phenomenal.

Can you tell I like it, guys?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:32 am

Nooooo!!! lol
I'll check the trailers as soon as i can, and maybe i'll give the show a chance Wink
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Board :: The Multimedia Centre :: TV Shows-
Jump to: