The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celes´s here!!!

Go down 
+2
kev
Celes*
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celes*

Celes*

Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celes´s here!!!   Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Thanks guys!!
@Di: yes!! Morena is my little niece!!! she´s so pretty!!! hahahaha.... and funny!!! Her eyes are so big and deep to me!!! drool for my Porota! =)
We´re in summer season, yes!!! But it´s so damn hot!!! grrrr.... to much for me!!!... I´m waiting for winter desperately!!! ha I prefer cold than hot!!!
& I love Mina Clavero, now!!! It´s an amazing city!!! I´ll go there again my next summer holidays 4 sure!! Wink

@Juan: Mmm.. Galicia... sounds interesting.. hahaaha.... but If I go there I´ll need a tourist guide.... What about you and Diana... would you be mine?? hahaha....
I love that kind of places... where you can do xtreme sports and all that.. =)... I was going to do rappel but I didn´t have enough time... =( Next year!!!
Back to top Go down
Juan
Admin
Juan

PostSubject: Re: Celes´s here!!!   Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Sure, you'd have two deluxe guides. But you couldn't go for extreme sports, since we're not into them... As for landscapes... You could go to some pretty interesting places. That for sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Celes*

Celes*

PostSubject: Re: Celes´s here!!!   Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Ohhhh!!! not extreme sports for you???.... mmm so sad... But I´ll be fine if I know some new and beatiful places!! hahaaha
Back to top Go down
Juan
Admin
Juan

PostSubject: Re: Celes´s here!!!   Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Sometimes going inside a car I'm driving qualifies as extreme sport, if that works for you... Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Celes*

Celes*

PostSubject: Re: Celes´s here!!!   Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Hahahaha... yeap!!! I love speed, too!!!! Wink
I only ask not to finish at the police station please!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Celes´s here!!!   Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:59 pm

lol
Of course you count with 2 guides!! And we can show you some beautiful places! Even another country, cause Portugal is quite close from where we live Very Happy But what we would probably show you for sure would be rain, rain and more rain Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Celes´s here!!!   Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:32 am

Wow, it looks beautiful! Your nephew and niece look super-adorable!
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Celes´s here!!!   Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:15 am

Totally!! They look sooo cute!
Back to top Go down
Celes*

Celes*

PostSubject: Re: Celes´s here!!!   Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:37 am

Thanks guys!!!! I´m in love with them!!! they´re so little and cute.. hahahaha

@Di, deluxe guides!!!! Very Happy It´d be great go to Portugal, no matter if It´s raining all day long!!! hahaha... I kind of like rain! Razz
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Celes´s here!!!   Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:17 am

Puff, it gets tiring Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Celes´s here!!!   Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:57 am

Do you get irritated by US shows that concentrate on the bad parts of Mexico?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celes´s here!!!   Celes´s here!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celes´s here!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2