The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sims 1, 2 & 3

Go down 
+2
Truefan
Louisa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Louisa

Louisa

The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Sims 1, 2 & 3   The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:29 am

This game is now in the third incarnation and is still one of the most popular games on the market.

I was hooked on the Sims 1 and Sims 2 for years, and last summer I got the Sims 3 for my birthday. Thankfully my old monster of a PC runs it without any major problems.

Unfortunately, I have not had as much time as I would have liked to play with the latest version of the game (and still have not had time to even buy the first Expansion Pack) but it is one of the addictive games I have ever come across.

Does anyone else play any version of the Sims?

Do you have any funny stories to share about what the Sims get up to when you leave them to exercise free will?

Any cute pictures you want to share?

Any idea what I'm talking about? ;-)
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1, 2 & 3   The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:17 am

I (we) used to play Sims 1, but i stopped cause i got a trauma: my sims always got rejected when they kissed someone, it was incredible. But i loved the game, so entertainning and funny!!
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Alya

Alya

The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1, 2 & 3   The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:52 am

I love them!!
I have all 1 and nearly all 2 (I only need to buy four or five of the complements expansion discs). I need to buy The Sims 3. It looks so amazing... but it is still a bit expensive for me now XD.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1, 2 & 3   The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:58 am

Ahhh, I almost forgot about Sims. Razz I have Sims 2 and Sims 3, but I still need to install the game on my new computer. Razz But I do love the game as well and it's really addicting indeed, but then I also easily get bored with it after a while when it starts getting too repetitive. Razz

But I love creating and playing T-Bag and Andrew there. Very Happy And also me and my boyfriend! Razz They don't really look thaaaaat much like us though meh... Laughing Oh and I also love building houses, it's sooo much fun! Very Happy

Anyway, here are some pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just love that beach location, it's soooo romantic! love

Still haven't played that much with Sims 3 yet though either, really need to install it again. Very Happy I try not to play too much though, it's always sooo addicting that I end up not doing anything else during the day and I hate that. Razz Guess that's why I've waited so long to install it again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Little Monster

Little Monster

The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1, 2 & 3   The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 pm

i've played them all.. i like building houses and sims more than actually playing. i make them all cheat on eachother and it just gets messy and everyone fights lmao
Back to top Go down
Juan
Admin
Juan

The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1, 2 & 3   The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Which is the best part of the game! Especially if they're caused by marital issues! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 1, 2 & 3   The Sims 1, 2 & 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sims 1, 2 & 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Board :: The Multimedia Centre :: Videogames-
Jump to: