The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Bloody Valentine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

My Bloody Valentine Empty
PostSubject: My Bloody Valentine   My Bloody Valentine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:13 am

Specially for Louisa, some promos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] border="0" alt=""/> class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] border="0" alt=""/> class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] border="0" alt=""/> class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] border="0" alt=""/> class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] border="0" alt=""/> class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] border="0" alt=""/> class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Louisa

Louisa

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine   My Bloody Valentine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Aww thanks.

You didn't have to go to all that trouble. I'll be watching it in a few hours time.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine   My Bloody Valentine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Nice. Is the movie any good?
Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine   My Bloody Valentine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:50 pm

It's interesting and not so bad as other similar movies. I wish to watch it in 3D (I have watched the 2D version).
Back to top Go down
Louisa

Louisa

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine   My Bloody Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:19 am

I thought it was pretty good, and Jensen Ackles did a great job in his role.

Only problem I had was with the sky box shutting down about 12 minutes before the film ended.

Heroine facing the two suspects, finally figuring out who it is - sky box shuts down - me screams.

By the time I got it working again the film was hitting the credits and I had to wait nearly an hour to watch the end on the 1 hour later channel.
Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine   My Bloody Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:05 am

Yes, Jensen is really great there!
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine   My Bloody Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Not trouble, I guess some ladies in the board will be delighted with the pics Wink
Maybe we should check the movie too...
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine   My Bloody Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Louisa wrote:
Only problem I had was with the sky box shutting down about 12 minutes before the film ended.

Heroine facing the two suspects, finally figuring out who it is - sky box shuts down - me screams.

LOL I would have screamed too.

I think I will check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Bloody Valentine   My Bloody Valentine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Bloody Valentine
Page 1 of 1