The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dumped: A Romance (short student film)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

Dumped: A Romance (short student film) Empty
PostSubject: Dumped: A Romance (short student film)   Dumped: A Romance (short student film) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Last semester (Fall 2009), my friend Francesca wrote and directed a short student film for our film club. It was filmed in English, but dubbed over in French (with English subtitles) because she had some sound difficulties and we didn't have time to go back and re-shoot it. Francesca is actually the one doing my French dubbing. Haha. It's a romantic comedy I play the role of Emma, a small part, but it was so much fun and I hope I can get a chance to be in another one of her films next semester!

Here it is! Enjoy!!

Dumped: A Romance
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Dumped: A Romance (short student film)   Dumped: A Romance (short student film) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Hehe that was fun:D. You did a good job, but too bad we can''t hear your actual voice. Wink but it was fun to see you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Dumped: A Romance (short student film)   Dumped: A Romance (short student film) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:54 am

That was funny!! Laughing Your friend did a nice job and so did you! Very Happy But I have to agree with Eve, too bad we couldn't hear your actual voice, but it was still great to see you! Very Happy And that would be great if you get to be in one of her next films again. I would love to see that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Dumped: A Romance (short student film)   Dumped: A Romance (short student film) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:05 pm

That was nice. Are you friends with the other actors as well?
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Dumped: A Romance (short student film)   Dumped: A Romance (short student film) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:07 pm

@Eve and Danny Boy - Thanks, you two! Yeah, would have liked to have heard my voice too. Or not! Embarassed LOL. Razz But yeah, we definitely want to make more films. And she said she'd help me with mine if I made one or two and I told her I'd help her with hers. She might actually consider expanding Dumped and making it a longer film and I would not mind reprising my role as Emma at all. I might not be the best actress, but a character that sarcastic is so much fun to play!

@Kev - No, I'm not really friends with any of the other actors. I mean, we're all in film club together, but I don't know them particularly well. Plus, Leslie (who played Kate) was president of the club in the Fall, but she also graduated back in December and moved to LA. I have a few film club friends, but not too many. Francesca is pretty much the person I know best in film club at the moment and she was also my caregiver this past semester, so that worked out nicely. She's a total sweetheart and also a Film major like me. I love reading her scripts and we always gripe about how horrible our film adviser is! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Dumped: A Romance (short student film)   Dumped: A Romance (short student film) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:33 pm

That's great! Very Happy And it would be cool if she expanded the film! Smile And I bet it's fun to play such a sarcastic character! Very Happy Sarcastic characters are always fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Dumped: A Romance (short student film)   Dumped: A Romance (short student film) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:23 pm

That's great! Nice to know people with shared interests. Maybe you can work professionally together some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumped: A Romance (short student film)   Dumped: A Romance (short student film) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumped: A Romance (short student film)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Board :: The board :: The Cafe-
Jump to: