The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favorite videoclips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juan
Admin
Juan

Your favorite videoclips Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite videoclips   Your favorite videoclips Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 am

So, post here your favorite videoclips.

For example, I really loved Rammstein's version of Snowhite I've recently found:

Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite videoclips   Your favorite videoclips Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:32 pm

I found this yesterday and it's great:
Back to top Go down
Juan
Admin
Juan

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite videoclips   Your favorite videoclips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Laughing That cover is amazing... And it has just reminded me of another great cover, this one of Cindy Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" (not videoclip, sorry):

Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite videoclips   Your favorite videoclips Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:48 am

Halo by Beyoncé. I love it!

Back to top Go down
Juan
Admin
Juan

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite videoclips   Your favorite videoclips Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Trigger by In Flames.

The guys beaten by In Flames in this video are Soilwork, another Swedish death metal band, who also made a video where they beat In Flames members: Rejection Role.

Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite videoclips   Your favorite videoclips Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:32 pm

I love, love this one, but it's from a movie (and my daughter too, she likes to see it one time and another and another and another; she likes Heath Ledger and call him "Beibe" XDDDDDD).

Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite videoclips   Your favorite videoclips Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 am

Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite videoclips   Your favorite videoclips Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:10 am

That's fanmade but... I really, really love it!

Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite videoclips   Your favorite videoclips Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:58 pm

My favourite video -and song-, ever.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite videoclips   Your favorite videoclips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite videoclips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Board :: The Multimedia Centre :: Music-
Jump to: