The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:10 am

I miss the show....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:46 am

Ooooh, me too!!!! Sad But I'm gonna re-watch it real soon!! Gonna re-watch The 4400 first and then probably Angel! Very Happy I actually wanna re-watch both Buffy and Angel before I start college, so I'm on a really tight schedule with my shows, ahh!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Cool pics, thanks. I re-watched season 5 again recently and remembered how much fun it was.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 am

I want to rewatch the show too. The 5th season was amazing!! That is a finale, and not some finales I've watched around.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:45 am

Oooh yeah, season 5 was just awesome! Very Happy Already loved the show without Spike, but with him it was even greater and funnier! Very Happy I just love Spike & Angel's chemistry! Very Happy And damn that Smile Time episode just totally cracks me up every time I see it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 pm

LOL Agreed, very funny season. And the end of Not Fade Away always gives me chills.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:05 am

And A hole in the world. So sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Yeah, even I thought it was sad and I hated Fred. Loved Iliria though. I find I loathe Fred a lot less when I rewatch it now, knowing that she turns into Iliria.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:05 am

I LOVE Illyria!! She was an awsome character!! But I did love Fred, even when she put me on my nerves at the beginning...
I think the supporting characters in Angel were waaaay better than the main characters. Who needed Cordi or Angel having Wes around?
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:54 am

I love Illyria too!! Very Happy But I also liked Fred though, but she could be kind of annoying at times, that's true. Razz And yeah, A hole in world was really sad... Sad

And usually I would agree about the supporting characters, cause I feel like that about a lot of shows, but with Angel I actually like them all a lot...but Doyle will always be my fav though. Razz Oh and Cordy started to be kinda annoying later on...so I didn't really like her that much anymore...but I still missed her in the last season though. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:04 am

Awww, that was another sad bit, the last ep Cordy was in. I totally teared up for that one.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:21 am

I know, I was wishing her to vanish from the show cause she was so annoying, she turning the show in Santa Barbara-with-vampires! But Your welcome was so beautiful! I remember i almost cried when i first read the script, before it was aired... I used to love Buffy's Cordelia and Cordelia in the 1rst and the 2nd season, but not in the rest...
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Yep, yep! Totally agree with you guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:12 pm

I loved Cordy. But there was a while she was kinda annoying. I never was a fan of Wesley. Never liked him much at all. I've seen the series so many times that I'm waiting a while before seeing it again.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:39 am

Hehe, I didn't like Wesley at first either. Laughing I actually couldn't stand him on Buffy and wasn't too keen on him joining Angel, but then after a while I finally started to like him and in season 4 I totally loved him. Very Happy So I also really like him in general now. Smile

And I've seen the show too many times too, that's why I also decided to wait a while, but that while has become 5 years already, so it's really about time for me to finally re-watch it again. Laughing Probably gonna start doing so next week. Smile
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:10 am

I wanna rewatch it soon too, probably this summer. BUt i want to rewatch Buffy and start Angel with Buffy s4 as it was aired....
I loved Wes specially all the realtion with Fred/Illyria
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Oh yeah, always thought of doing that too, but never did. I mostly always watch Buffy completely first and then Angel, cause I don't wanna switch between both shows all the time. Razz And I actually wanted to do that again this summer, but I really wanted to watch Angel first this time, because I really can't wait anymore to finally re-watch it. Razz But now I've decided that I probably won't even re-watch Buffy at all this summer anyways...for several reasons, meh. Sad But I'll probably at least re-watch some of my fav eps or something. Smile

Either way, I'm gonna start re-watching Angel tonight! Very Happy Woot, I can't wait! Very Happy

And agreed about Wesley's relation with Fred/Illyria, especially Illyria! Very Happy They have an awesome relationship! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:28 pm

God, I can't believe it's so long since it ended!
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Me neither!! And also since it started! It is like it's been ages since it was first aired!!
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:39 am

I know! Sad And I started re-watching Angel last week, but I just couldn't get into it for some reason...I dunno, I just didn't really feel like watching it after all, so I just put it on hold for now and decided to watch some other shows first...still weird, I used to love that show so much and I actually still do, but I just couldn't enjoy it that much. Guess I still remember it just too well. Neutral If I still can't get into it later, I guess I'll at least just watch S5, cause I always feel like watching that season at least. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Hehe, that's one good thing about having a terrible memory. I can always rewatch a show and I'll have forgotten most of it so it's almost like watching it anew.

I should really invest in the DVDs. Apart from rewatching Angel season 5 I haven't watched any in absolutely ages, but occasionally I get a yen to watch either Angel or Buffy.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:04 am

We catched on TV a couple of s2 eps, I really enjoyed them, but I realised I totally forgot them!! Couldn't remember anything about the episodes!!!
I think i'll need to rewatch the show soon...
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:15 am

It's been long enough so I can't list the names of the eps and what each is about any longer. But if I watched any I would remember after it started.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 am

@Fiona
Hehe, lucky you. Razz Sometimes I wish I could just erase all the memories of a show to watch it anew. Razz Sometimes I don't remember much either though, so that's good then, but with Angel I think I just had such an overdose back then, I can hardly forget. Razz

@Kevin
Yep, same here. I think I could still list quite a few eps and what's happening in those though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:54 am

I used to think I could recall almost all the eps, but it seems i remember the most important ones, but not all of them... Problems of watching the first seasons of the show ep after ep in a couple of days...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel   Angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next