The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!!   Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 am

EVEEEE!!! HAppy birthday, sweetie!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!!   Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:39 am

Thanks Di Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!!   Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:29 am

Special plans? Any present already? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!!   Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Happy Birthday!!! Very Happy Hope you had a great day with your family, Fristi and your friends!! And I hope you got lots of great presents! Very Happy

Did you get my sms this morning btw? Smile Wanted to post on the forum this morning, but didn't find the time so I figured I might as well sent you a sms since I wasn't sure when I'd be able to connect and I didn't want you to think I forgot about you. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!!   Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Happy Birthday!! Hope yo had a nice day!
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!!   Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Happy Birthday, Eve! Hope you've enjoyed your day! Did you do anything special? Cake? Presents?

I know you've got NY coming up, but still... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!!   Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:19 am

@ Dan: YES I got your sms, thank you! Very Happy Was really nice, I had just woken up and got that sms from you! Wink

My day wasn't THAT special but still fun! Me, my mom, sister and Viktor went to this nearby Lake in the afternoon, where it's nice to walk and they have a playground, a children's farm and some other things! So we walked around there and played with Viktor in the playground Wink. It was actually a nice, sunny day.

And then for dinner my brother-in-law joined us (he had to work) and my stepdad and we ordered Chinese and my mom had made my favourite cake for dessert Very Happy . Sooo yep it was good Wink.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!!   Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Cool, glad you got my sms. Very Happy Hehehe and as long as my sms didn't actually wake you up. Laughing

And sounds like you've had a nice day. Smile And yup, I know I'm a bit late posting this but since you've been in NY you probably wouldn't have seen this much sooner anyways. Razz But yeah, I'm just so late cause I haven't logged in ever since because I've been kinda busy and lazy cause of all that back and forth with Flensburg at the moment, but I'm gonna post more about that in another thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!!   Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:19 am

Yep, sounds so cool!! Very Happy Presents?
Btw, I am dying to hear about NYC!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!!   Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday, SlayerBitch !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1