The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ten of the greatest optical illusions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kev

kev

Ten of the greatest optical illusions Empty
PostSubject: Ten of the greatest optical illusions   Ten of the greatest optical illusions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:38 pm

It's interesting how the brain can sometimes process visual information in ways that are not what is actually seen. Here are a few examples.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Article giving explanations can be found [URL="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1314281/Ten-greatest-optical-illusions.html"]HERE.[/URL]
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Ten of the greatest optical illusions   Ten of the greatest optical illusions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:26 am

I'll check the ariticle later, cause some of them i see the optical ilusion, but others..., maybe I am too sleepy!!
Thanks Kev!!
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Ten of the greatest optical illusions   Ten of the greatest optical illusions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:57 am

Oh thanks, I really like optical illusions! Very Happy

Need to check the article for the first one cuz I don't really see it.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten of the greatest optical illusions   Ten of the greatest optical illusions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ten of the greatest optical illusions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Board :: The board :: The Cafe-
Jump to: