The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some news from Eve! :p

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

Some news from Eve! :p Empty
PostSubject: Some news from Eve! :p   Some news from Eve! :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Hey guys!!

I've got something to share and I thought it was worth opening a thread. Wink

I think most of you know that I've been dancing for the past years (my 13th year now, to be exact). It's something I love to do, and I've been on the same team for a few years now. We do some competitions and performances here and there, but not on a professional level.

Now we've got a new, nice project! Very Happy I have known about it since August, but things weren't really clear and certain back then.

There is this singer in Belgium, she's from our city, and she became famous about 5 years ago through the Flemish (Belgian) version of "Idols". She scored quite a few hits in our country. She was kinda off the radar for the past year or so, and she still isn't as popular as she used to. But I guess that's to our advantage, because she's giving a show in Antwerp in November and I'M GONNA BE ONE OF THE DANCERS!! Very Happy

So yeah, it's pretty cool, cuz it's someone who EVERYONE knows here (so even though she's not extremely popular [anymore], it's someone famous in our small country). Very Happy So yeah, I'm really excited and happy about this! Very Happy

Here's the poster btw:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Some news from Eve! :p   Some news from Eve! :p Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Great news Eve! Sounds like you'll have a great time! cheers
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Some news from Eve! :p   Some news from Eve! :p Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:22 am

Ooooh, that's really great news, Eve!!! Very Happy Congrats!!! Very Happy That must be really exciting indeed! Very Happy Hehehe, I hope there will be some vids from that event on youtube, so I can look for you. Razz How many dancers are gonna be there anyways? Smile
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Some news from Eve! :p   Some news from Eve! :p Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:16 am

Thanks guys Very Happy

Mwahaha a guy from my class said the same, about Youtube vids Laughing . There's gonna be 12 dancers. I'll see if I can get someone to come and film Razz
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Some news from Eve! :p   Some news from Eve! :p Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:31 am

Hehe. Laughing But that's cool! Very Happy And that would be even better if you could get someone to come and film! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Some news from Eve! :p   Some news from Eve! :p Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:55 am

Ooooooh!!! That-is-so-cool!!!! A really really great new, Eve!! I'm so proud of you!!! I hope someone takes tons of pics of you and videos to see you!! Or maybe someone posts the concert on youtube? It is so great and I am really happy for you!! :****
Will you be training with her before the event?
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Some news from Eve! :p   Some news from Eve! :p Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:28 am

Already told you on Facebook, but CONGRATS!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some news from Eve! :p   Some news from Eve! :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some news from Eve! :p
Page 1 of 1