The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you have Starbucks where you live?

Go down 
+4
SlayerBitch
kryptic_evil
Alya
Truefan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

Do you have Starbucks where you live? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:06 am

So, do you have Starbucks where you live?
I have an Starbucks city mug collection with the mugs of places I've been. And I would love to add to the collection mugs from where people who means something for me live, and most people in this board are included in that category, so if anybody lives near an starbucks and would like to help me, I can pay you the mug and the shipping via paypal or as you say Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:12 am

No, we don't have Starbucks here. I was in one in Madrid a lot of years ago... nice place ^^.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:34 am

We don't have one here either. We only have them here in really big cities. Neutral

The next one would be in Hamburg which is like 100 km from me. I do plan on going there next week with my friend though and we wanted to go to Starbucks anyways, so I can get you one if you like and if you don't mind that it's not too close from where I live. Smile If I'm lucky I get to study in Hamburg anyways soon, but my chances to get in aren't thaaat high. Neutral

Well, and then there's also a Starbucks in Mannheim where I was born and grew up. I'm gonna visit my brother again in August, so I could get you one from there too. Whatever you prefer, if you want one from Germany. Razz
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:32 am

There are 2 Starbucks in Belgium: one in the airport in Brussels and one in the central station of Antwerp. I pass that one in Antwerp almosts daily to go to school. I could check it out for you.
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:59 am

There are several around here. But I've never been in them. I have no idea if they have mugs with the local address on them. Be pretty expensive to ship them to you though Razz
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:47 pm

There's one Starbucks right off campus and I pass it when I need to go in that direction (usually once a month or so), but I actually haven't been in the Starbucks for awhile. I'm a coffee-aholic, but I usually get my coffee at other places closer to my apartment or to campus. That being said, I have no idea as to what the Starbucks mugs would have on them. But you're making me curious now, though I think it would be too expensive to send to you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:46 am

Oh, sorry guys i couldn't connect lately, just had iphone connection Sad
And THANK YOU a lot guys!!
@Dan: It would be great to have a mug for German, if you wouldn't mind buying it for me....
@Eve: oh, please, do!!! Would you mind?
@Kev: no problem, Kev Very Happy Thanks!!
@Lara: Oh, please, please, it would be great having more mugs from Cali!! Thanks a lot in advance!!
You can guys add your commision for the stolen time, I of course wouldn't mind!! lol Thanks a lot, you are the best-est!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:14 am

Okay, I will check if they have city mugs! Because I'm not sure about that, since the opening of Starbucks in Antwerp was very recently (like 2 months ago!). But I'll definitely check it out (if you don't mind waiting another month, my classes are over so I just have exams left, but at the end of june I have the time for it Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:10 pm

I'd have to look next time I was near one to see if they have the city. I'll get back to you on that. I don't go near one every day.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:55 am

Thanks a lot guys!! :***
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:14 am

Of course I don't mind getting you a mug! Very Happy I checked when I was in Hamburg and they had some city mugs there, so next time when I'm in Hamburg I'll get you one, okay? Smile I'm probably in Hamburg again in two weeks so. Wink Oh and here's a photo of the mug:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:08 pm

I checked today. Connecticut doesn't have city cups. Not enough demand for it. New York or Boston would.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:32 am

Oh, thank you, guys!!
@Dan, it is gorgeous!! Can I send you the money via paypal or something before you go, so you don't need to put your own money?
@Kev: don't worry, hun, no problem Very Happy Thanks for checking though Very Happy :*
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:25 pm

You're welcome! And glad you like the cup. Very Happy It looks nice indeed. Very Happy But that's okay, you don't need to send me the money just yet. I don't even know yet how much the shipping or even the cup costs (it was way too crowded when I checked). Razz But I'll get it for you on Friday and then I'll let you know. Smile And you can send the money via paypal then. Wink
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:03 am

I've been to Starbucks twice this week and forgot to check for you! I don't know if Berkeley will have them. San Francisco might, but I don't go into the city often enough to know.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:03 am

@ Di
Oops, my bad, I'm not going to Hamburg on friday but on saturday, so I'll let you know about the costs on sunday and try to ship the mug on monday. Wink
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:45 am

Thanks a lot, Danny-boy, you are a sweetheart!
And don't worry if you can't or forget, Larry! Maybe sometime you'll remember to check Wink
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 am

You're welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:39 pm

I'm about to go to Starbucks and get some studying done! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:21 pm

I'll check and see if they have city mugs here.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:47 am

Thanks girls!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 pm

They have a pair of small demitasse cups or the large mugs here. Which would you like?
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:54 am

Both!! lol I collect all kind of mugs from the starbucks actually Very Happy But the only place (until now) where i found the demitasse cups was one of the starbucks in Lisbon... Thanks for taking the trouble to look for the mugs, Fi!! You are a sweetie!!!! :*
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 am

So I finally checked it out today and it doesn't look like they have city mugs in the Antwerp one! Sorry Sad. I can check at the airport in Brussels in September...
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:33 pm

LOL No probs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have Starbucks where you live?   Do you have Starbucks where you live? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have Starbucks where you live?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Board :: The board :: The Cafe-
Jump to: