The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So where is everyone.....

Go down 
+4
Truefan
kryptic_evil
SlayerBitch
kev
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kev

kev

So where is everyone.....  Empty
PostSubject: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:05 am

I know Sad
Guess they're all too busy for the forums.
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:44 am

In the past many years, most of my contact with people has been on the net. Now I know that I have weaknesses in keeping up with people as well, so it is in part my own fault. However, in the past year or so most of the people I've been talking with are not around any longer. And no new people have been coming by to replace them. So I'm really more alone now than I ever was before.
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Awww sorry to hear that. Sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I get what you mean though. I've met some people online in the past years (mostly through Truefan-Eliza, actually), but the past 2 years or so I haven't met any new people online... And not everyone sticks around, but I guess that's life, people come and go. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah. People come and go. And interests change. You're lucky to have a good friend in Dan out of it. The problem is that right now most people have gone and no one new has come. Back when we first started at T-E, I was a little standoffish with many of you, and the reason was that I was so much older. And was a little uncomfortable talking to teens. Now that you aren't teens any longer, I don't really know you well.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:21 am

Yeah, I know the forum is completely dead. Sad Guess everyone's busy, so am I...kinda. Razz
I dunno I actually do have lots of free time after school, I don't have that much work to do yet...except that I should be studying a little more Razz, but I don't even find time for that at the moment, I'm really hanging a lot with my classmates lately and when I'm not doing that there's just always things I need to take care of but once I'm done with most of it I can hopefully find a new rhythm in my life, cause right now it feels like such a time consuming mess. Razz And then I'll surely be more on again. Smile

And I'm sorry to hear that Kev. Sad
And yep, people come and go...and it really sucks, but yeah, guess that's just life and then I'm also not better myself...I have a weakness in keeping in touch with people too...I've met some really cool people online as well as in real life over the years but completely lost touch with most of them and for the most part it was my own fault. One of the only few people I've met online and am still in touch with are pretty much only you guys from the forum, but I've also lost touch with a lot of people from the forum as well but in this case it's mostly because they are not around anymore. Neutral And I haven't really met anyone new online either in a long time, but I've at least met lots of cool new people in college already. But damn, in all those years of being a loner I'm soooo not used to all that socializing...it can be really exhausting sometimes. Shocked Razz
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:33 am

Well I kinda hope people find the time sometimes to pop in. I have things going on too in my life, still I find the time just to check in almost every day, even if it's just 5-10 minutes. But I guess that's me. Razz

The forum has had its dead periods before, maybe it'll be back to life sometime. Wink
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 am

Need more peoples..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:45 am

Sorry I've been missing this past days...
I'll try to be more online... As Eve says, I'll try to be here everyday, maybe we can get the board to get over this dying period together Wink
I know how you feel, Kev. It sucks when you see your online friends go away/spend less time online or just lose interest and do other things....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:32 am

Super busy and kinda hating school right now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:18 am

That's too bad. What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:00 pm

See "3 Random Facts."
Back to top Go down
Louisa

Louisa

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Just been really busy I'm afraid. Between the evil day job, and my other stuff which you all already know about, I am having trouble stopping by at a lot of sites these days.
Back to top Go down
Mia[[LP]]

Mia[[LP]]

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:46 am

Remember when there would be a whole bunch of people on T-E? I guess growing up changes so much!

Personally, I work Monday-Sunday. 7 days a week and go to school full time so it's kind of hard, but I'll try and be on more Smile there should be an app for this website Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:44 pm

I've been either a total hermit or occasionally doing stuff irl. Mostly I've been a total hermit though. I'm trying to get back into things now, but it feels really weird. It's good to know people still check in here. I miss you guys (even though it's mostly my fault for not keeping in touch).
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Good to see you again. I've missed talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:28 am

Aww, that's cool. Me too. *hug*
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 am

*hug* so what have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:35 pm

This is my busiest semester in school thus far (3 classes = 13 units/credits, which is a lot for me) plus my 10 hour a week internship, so it all adds up. And the free time that I do have (when I'm not doing the occasional social activity with friends) is spent writing scripts. I have a feature-length screenplay and a Community TV spec that I'm working on. One of my goals this year for my writing is to start submitting my work to screenplay competitions (the big ones). So that's why I'm busy.

It's nice to be in touch with y'all on Facebook and Twitter, though. I don't feel completely out of the loop! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 pm

@ Lara: Tsk, you're such a slacker ;-) I think you're the only person I know who still uses Twitter on a regular basis. I'm having to start using Facebook again, because that's where everyone is these days. I get confused with all the games and stuff though and end up feeling like Pierce.

@ Kevin: I have been up to very little. For the last 6 months I've mainly been hibernating and avoiding action of any sort! I'm thinking about possibly moving cities in a few months, but I'm still figuring out whether I'll be able to do that without worrying about being out of work for a while, which I can't afford. Unfortunately the days of being able to just move to a new city and find a job in a few weeks are long gone unfortunately. I wish I'd realised at the time how good things were. In the meantime I'm going to start looking for a new job here too. My job is OK, but I need to start thinking in the long-term. Social life's been pretty non-existent too, which is partly why I'd like to move to shake things up. So that's something I need to take in hand too. How about you, what have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:19 pm

I have been up to exactly nothing. Well, since Christmas I've been shoveling snow as almost a full time job. But we've finally gotten a break from that. And I'm plenty worn out about it. My back is sore constantly. And I was sick when it all started, so I've never completely shaken that. Too much time outside in the cold and snow to really get well. Now that the weather has improved, I don't really have anything to do for a while. I need a real job, and have no idea how to go about getting one. I have no social life any longer. And my last friend moved out of the area for work, so I don't have anyone to see any longer. Most of the people I've known online well are gone also. So I have no one to talk to online most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:28 pm

That sucks. I know how you feel. That's the main reason I want to move. My life has totally stagnated.
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Moving isn't an option for me. I'm pinned here by an elderly mother. Someone has to live close enough by to help her with the things she can't do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone.....    So where is everyone.....  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So where is everyone.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Board :: The board :: The Cafe-
Jump to: