The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 Random Facts

Go down 
+6
Alya
trucherrygirl
kryptic_evil
SlayerBitch
Tyg
Truefan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

3 Random Facts - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 am

@ Lara: I can see why that's kinda bugging you, but like you say, it doesn't really matter! I mean, in the end it doesn't matter that much if you graduate at 22 or 25. As long as you like what you do and know which goals you want to reach! Which is something I don't really know. I'm graduating soon but I still don't really know what I really want to do. I'll just see where life takes me I guess!

1. LMAO!! I just got 2 prank calls from my brother-in-law and I totally didn't notice so I just hung up each time!! Laughing Laughing Thought it was some annoying "you've won this, gimme your credit card number"- call
2. I should've known that those noises in the background came from Viktor Wink
3. Studying Film Theory sucksssss! Sad Better get on with it so I can go to dance class later.. sigh..
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:41 pm

@Eve - Yeah, I get that, but when you're caught in the midst of it, it's annoying. Unlike a lot of people, I've always pretty much known what I wanted to do (more or less). But I just don't know how I'm going to get there yet!

1. Went to $1 taco/karaoke night last night at a Mexican restaurant and hung out with my middle school teacher and some of his friends. He's a cool guy and we had a lot of fun.
2. It's my friend's 24th birthday today and he invited me to his party tonight, but I feel like crap. Also the 1st year anniversary of my nanny's death. Weird day!
3. Finally got the notes back on my script from my Screenwriting professor. "Your writing is visual, clear with a good use of dialogue." Thanks, professor. Though I still need to make more changes to those 19 pages I submitted before continuing to write this script.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:02 am

@ Lara: Yeah I know, right now it just sucks. It doesn't help much if people say "when you look back on it in a few years, it won't matter", cuz it matters NOW.

1. Happy new year everyone!
2. I had a really great New Year's Eve with friends Very Happy
3. I hope this forum will be a little more alive in 2011...
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:01 am

@Eve - Yeah, EXACTLY! And that's what one of my best friends told me too and I'm like, "You're not applying to grad school! I need at least a 3.0 GPA!"

1. Happy New Year, everyone! Hope 2011 brings more liveliness to this board! I miss Danny Boy and everyone else who used to post here. Also, Eve and I graduate this year! Woop, woop!
2. Grandma's still here cuz she's still in pain and couldn't go back to New Jersey on the 30th, so she's going back this week instead. Had a nice New Years Eve with her and we watched Dreamgirls. Didn't go out cuz I wasn't feeling well. Also had no plans with friends that night, though I'd been out doing things with friends all 3 nights prior to New Years Eve.
3. Looking at the requirements for my major again and apparently I need THREE semesters of a foreign language and not two? THREE semesters of Spanish now?! Um, WTF?! What did I misread before? GAHHH... SOOO confusing! I think (hope) I can still officially finish undergraduate work by next fall!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Louisa

Louisa

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:45 am

1. I have a horrible cold that I can't seem to shake off.

2. I have just joined Facebook (I feel like I have gone over to the dark side) - email I have used if anyone cares to look me up is lmbrownauthor at gmail dot com. Mostly I am going to be using it for promotional stuff so be warned.

3. I am getting addicted to the twister mini egg flavour chocolates. YUM!
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:50 pm

1. Had a really good time at $1 taco/karaoke night tonight.
2. Grandma goes back to New Jersey on Thursday. I don't want her to go!
3. I don't want my Mom's cold! I REALLY don't want my Mom's cold!
Back to top Go down
Mia[[LP]]

Mia[[LP]]

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:35 pm

1. I really want to go to another concert!
2. I've been in a very Michael Bublé kinda mood
3. I'm super glad I found this site again Smile
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:05 pm

1. Enver Gjokaj will be on Community as Britta's love interest! *flail*
2. Pretty sure I caught Mom's cold. My nose has been stuffy and runny all morning.
3. Need to get some quality writing time in before heading back to school on Sunday. Goals are a birthday fic for someone and 10 pages of my movie script.
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:43 am

1. I'm sick and I have my first exam tomorrow Crying or Very sad
2. Terrible throat-ache and fever all night.. doctor is coming over soon.
3. Hope he can still give me something so that I'm better tomorrow... but revising isn't going so well now. Otherwise I'll have to do the make up exam in February, but I just wanna have it over with!

EDIT: so it's the flu... no exam tomorrow Sad
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:05 am

@Eve - Oh, noes! I hope you feel better, Eve! At least you have a chance to make it up, though. Get some rest, drink lots of fluids and study only when you feel better.

1. Gosh, now I feel bad about complaining that I have a cold since Eve has the flu. This cold isn't even as bad as my Mom's cold (only a slight cough, a little sore throat and no fever - mostly lots of congestion) and I'm still complaining!
2. It's just that I have to fly back to school on Sunday and I HATE flying when I'm sick. *ear popping phobia = worse*
3. Looking forward to going back to school and getting out of my house again. Though I do have to make plans with friends and be more social since I hardly did any of that over my break. FAIL.
Back to top Go down
Mia[[LP]]

Mia[[LP]]

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:37 am

1. I'm lying down on the couch with Milo
2. And Chika
3. Their both my dogs Smile
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:23 am

1. Two more exams (should've been 1, but I got my make up exam too next week. DAMN FLU)
2. My FIlm Theory oral exam went really well (I think) and not that sure about Filmic Design but I think I did okay.
3. I wish Spring would be here already! It's been cold long enough! Sad I need sunshine!!
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:52 pm

@Eve - Good luck on the rest of your exams, Eve! Glad the Film Theory oral exam went well. You probably did better than you thought on both that and Filmic Design. That's what happened with my Avant-Garde final. We had 2 essay questions for our final exam and I literally stopped writing when my professor said the time was up (even though I could've gotten some extra time as per my accommodations) and I still passed the course with a B. So you can do it! You'll pass! Very Happy

1. Was supposed to go in for a meeting for my internship today, but I haven't been feeling well since last night, so my internship supervisor just had me call in, like on a conference call, and we worked it out that way. I should feel better by tomorrow though. I just hate it when my stomach gets like this. I couldn't even sleep last night and I went to bed fairly early!
2. The homework is already piling up a bit and it's only been 2 weeks since Berkeley started the semester and 1 week since my Berkeley City College (community college) class started. I really hate re-learning Spanish all over again, even though we're still doing the easy stuff, like numbers and colors, I just know it will get harder! But between yesterday and today I have finished most of the reading and writing assignments for Musicals and Noir (my film class), Disability Memoir and Spanish 1A.
3. I know I should put in a few hours of internship work today, but I really feel like working on my screenplay right now. I'm gonna try going to bed earlier and getting up an hour before my caregiver comes so I can work on my screenplay or else I don't know when I'm gonna have the time to write. Cuz seriously, I run out of time!

and (cuz I feel like it)...

4. Turned in my paperwork for my Disability Studies minor the other day! Now it's all dependent on whether or not I pass Disability Memoir with a C or higher this semester (that shouldn't be an issue, though) and also found out I get to be a 2nd level judge for Superfest International Disability Film Festival again this year! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:13 pm

@ Lara: thanks! I hope I did okay! I'm mostly scared for my Film History one on Thursday though... Sad Hope I'll pass this time. *sigh*

1. I'm so damn sick of studying! I've done that & not much else for FIVE WEEKS!! 5 more days to go....
2. This Film Narratology is interesting, but I just can't get it all into my head anymore. My brain has reached its capacity or something.
3. After my exams I have a dance competition on Saturday to set my mind to. Woot! Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:00 am

@Eve - Well, it's almost Friday here now, so I hope you did well on your Film History exam!

1. Wrote 10 pages of my screenplay last weekend. I don't think I'll be so lucky to get that much writing done this weekend. I already feel behind on homework and internship work, even though I'm not... yet.
2. D&D episode of Community was AMAZING! I want to do a million re-watches of that episode now. Also, have a completely new idea for a Community script! (I know... Again! Rolling Eyes) But this one is the best one I've come up with yet! The writers better not use it! (If you'd like a summary, PM me Wink )
3. JASON PRIESTLEY ANSWERED A QUESTION I SUBMITTED TO A LIVE CHAT! And the interviewer pronounced my name correctly! WIN. He was doing a live chat with Luke Perry on their new movie (Luke stars, Jason directs) and one of my questions got asked and answered. It wasn't the Tru Calling question I had, but still... awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:23 pm

@ Lara: I think I did better than last year! So fingers crossed that I passed!! And that's so cool that Jason Priestley answered one of your questions! Very Happy

1. We ranked SECOND at the dance competition! WOOT!!
2. The night before I had a dream about the competiton, and I dreamt that one of our competitors was a singing group... Hahah, Glee much? Laughing
3. Speaking of Gleeeee.. New episode tonight (in the US), so new one for me tomorrow. Finally!
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:44 pm

YAY! I'm sure you passed! 2nd time around on anything is typically better, so... Wink

1. Congrats on placing 2nd in the dance competition! Very Happy
2. Made 2 very short fan videos between last night and this morning (one Britta vid, one Tru/Jack vid).
3. Still need to do one more hour of internship work and continue to study for my Spanish exam, which is on Wednesday. UGH!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:32 pm

1. I think I had too much sleep the last couple of days and now I feel really trippy.
2. My feet are cold.
3. I'm thinking about moving.
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:26 am

1. First day of the second (and last!) semester!
2. My Film and Television Genres class seems really interesting Very Happy
3. Think I'm gonna write my paper on Desperate Housewives.
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:20 pm

@Eve - YAY! CONGRATS!! Not long to go and you'll be done! Also, TV and fandom FTW!

1. Made a huge life decision and decided that I will NOT be taking summer school this summer and instead focus on my current internship, studying/taking the GRE and continuing to work on my scriptwriting samples for grad school applications.
2. Will probably get the results of my Spanish exam tomorrow night... so nervous! Shocked
3. Found out on Monday that my Musicals and Noir midterm is a take-home exam, not an in-class one (yay!) and that I can possibly write my final film paper for that class on American Gothic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:11 am

@ Lara: hope you did well on your exam!

1. I passed all of my classes from semester 1! SCOREEEE! Very Happy
2. Got a SERIOUS work overload this semester, omg. I hope I'll be able to keep up with it all, I don't think I've ever had that much work for all of my classes (well, no, but this time it's less studying, and lots of assignments/papers/presentation)
3. Think I'm gonna write about this week's Community episode (the Documentary one) in my Thesis Very Happy. But working on my Genre paper about Desperate Housewives now.. At least it's interesting Cool My papers for my other classes won't be as interesting, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:36 am

@Eve - Thanks! I don't know how I did yet. The professor won't have them ready til Wednesday (we don't have class on Monday cuz it's a holiday), so... Rolling Eyes

Gah, you're SO lucky! I wanna write about Community for a paper! I just told my friend I almost wish I was back in Documentary Film class, so I could write about that episode since I did write my paper on TV comedies.

CONGRATS on passing your classes! Knew you would, though. You survived the dreaded Film Theory. I give you a crown. Wink

1. I'm in the same boat as Eve. SO much work! But mine is more papers/presentations than studying too. The only real exams I have are ones for my Spanish class and my Musical and Noir final (which will probably be an in-class exam) since our midterm for that class is basically a paper. So... lots of papers/presentations. Ugh.
2. Have ANOTHER Spanish exam this week (already? Shocked ) plus loads of work due for that class on Wednesday (an essay, exercises from the textbook AND workbook pages). Finished everything except for studying for the exam. Need to put in some internship work hours as well. Gahhh....
3. Came up with a really epic Tru Calling/Community crossover idea that I describe as "Dollhouse meets a Lifetime movie" so I'm going back and forth between starting to write that and outlining/writing my new Community spec script idea. I have a solid cold open. Finally! Want to enter it into the Austin Film Festival by June 1st! Very Happy

And just a little something else...

4. BRITTA FOR THE WIN!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mia[[LP]]

Mia[[LP]]

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:16 am

^Wow you have a ton of papers to write it seems like. Same boat with me only with all my classes :/ its alright tho.

1. My english teacher says I start off my essay's amazingly and very creativly.
2. But than my papers kind of die and loose intrest Sad no bueno.
3. He says that if I try harder I could become a great writer. That's good to know.
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:30 am

^Yeah, I do have a lot of papers. Glad your English papers are going well!

1. Have been having excruciating back/neck/shoulder pain and left arm numbness. Not good. Seeing the doctor tomorrow. Ouch!
2. Kinda behind on homework. Need to get on top of that... reading 100 pages of my disability memoir book and doing Spanish workbook pages.
3. My Community spec script is shaping up nicely. Just wish I had more time to write it. Probably should have worked on that a bit more instead of a Jack/Britta fanvid. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mia[[LP]]

Mia[[LP]]

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:35 pm

1. I have a history paper due next month.
2. I was going to do it on California's mission San Juan Bautista and possibly go take a trip down there
3. But I realized the information was very limited and wouldn't cover 6 pages. Now I have to find something new to write about from history about 1877. Something around North America
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Random Facts
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next