The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 Random Facts

Go down 
+6
Alya
trucherrygirl
kryptic_evil
SlayerBitch
Tyg
Truefan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

3 Random Facts - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:58 am

1. Working on my thesis today... sooo much work to do.. *sigh*
2. Weekend was good, we had our annual Spaghetti Night with performances of all the dance groups and my kids (the ones I teach my dance class to, that is) did soooo well *proud*. Very Happy
3. Four days 'til I'm going to ROME Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 am

You're gonna have a great time in Rome, Eve!!

1. I want to go home.

2. I took an straightening treatment for my hair and now it looks japanese-straight!!

3. I missed the board
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Mia[[LP]]

Mia[[LP]]

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:00 am

@Eve-Rome!! Wow! You go everywhere Wink

1. Tonight's my friends bday
2. we're going to have dinner
3. Happy Birthday Derek!
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:35 am

1. happy bday to Derek too!!

2. At work

3. The japan thing is so terrible
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:58 am

1. Rome was really nice Very Happy Really enjoyed being away from everything and discovering the city.
2. Finally the weather is starting to feel like Spring Very Happy
2. So busy with school work, blah.
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:56 pm

@Eve - Glad you had a good time in Rome, Eve! I saw some of your pics on Facebook. Gorgeous! Btw, I helped your friend out a bit. She seems really nice! She sent me another draft to look at, but I didn't get the chance to (and I still have to e-mail her back), so I hope what I did was OK. Does she go to school with you?

1. Spring Break this week, but don't really have one cuz I have Spanish class tomorrow night. Rolling Eyes
2. It's my BFF's b-day today! Happy Birthday, Jenni!
3. Finished my first Community spec script. It's a first draft, but still. All I have to do is make revisions and I can start sending it to scriptwriting competitions in a few months and to grad school in the fall since Community got renewed for a 3rd season!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:38 am

Oh, i need to check your Rome pics in facebook then, Eve! So glad you had a great time!! Very Happy

1. I feel down these days

2. Welcome, spring

3. It is sunny today
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:04 am

@Lara: Thanks! Yeah she told me you helped her out! She went to school with me when I did my bachelor in Communication, she's now doing her Master's in another city, Communication and Media Design or something (something more creative). Congrats on finishing the Community script Very Happy

1. Feeling kinda down too today Sad
2. Should really be working on my thesis but I'm just not in the mood.
3. Wanna watch Pretty Little Liars and Skins! And I think there's a new How I Met Your Mother too...
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:09 pm

@Eve - Wow, that's amazing! Good luck to her! Kinda jealous you guys are all ahead of me with your fancy Master's degrees. I don't mean that in a bad way. I like to see people go far with career and education stuff, just wish I was further along. Oh, the Community script! Thanks! Actually really happy with how the first draft came out. Still needs work, though. Wink

1. It HAILED the other night here! It hailed so hard there was like a thin layer of snow on the ground. Amazing!
2. Haven't gotten enough work done during my "Spring Break" (not really). GAHHH... behind on Spanish homework once again, even though I'm getting an A in that class and taking it Pass/Not Pass. Go figure. Umm, plus internship work (a "script" due Monday) and group presentation stuff for Disability Memoir. What even?! Shocked
3. Did a mini Tru Calling re-watch with my friend/caregiver Jessie today. Everytime Shawn, Matt or Jason came on-screen, we'd start giggling and go "aww" at every sweet Tru/Davis moment and squeal over every Tru/Jack moment. I love her. Razz
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:49 am

1. Grrr I hate how you can't have a normal argument or discussion with my mom and it always turns into a fight Mad . So pointless, I should just keep my mouth shut instead.

2. Writing a paper on 12 Monkeys. I think Lara did that too last year or so Razz. Needs to be 10 pages, I have 3.5 down. FML! Nice easter holidays I'm having, writing this paper & working on my thesis -_-

3. Loved this week's Community episode Laughing
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:48 am

@Eve - Good memory! I did write a paper on 12 Monkeys last year (Spring 2010 semester). It was for my Science Fiction Film class and it was a compare/contrast paper comparing 12 Monkeys and Tru Calling. It only had to be 5 pages, though.

My Mom came to visit this past weekend and she drove me crazy, too! Like paranoid crazy. Like she twists people's words around. She'll tell me my caregiver said one thing and then my caregiver (who is AWESOME) will be like, "Lara, I never said that." *le sigh* Ugh, Mom, I'm social, leave me alone!

The only storyline I really loved from last week's episode was the Troy/Britta one. If I ever wrote another Community script, I need to write a Troy/Britta storyline. Wink

1. Eve's 12 Monkeys paper reminds me that I have to watch American Gothic, so I can start writing and formulating ideas for my Musicals and Noir paper. GAH! I just turned in a Disability Memoir paper last week. GAH. Always so much work! Rolling Eyes
2. Haven't been able to get a lot of work done, partially cuz my Mom was visiting this past weekend and also due to my severe stomach problems. I just want this under control already! Why does my stomach control my life? I HAVE WORK TO DO, STOMACH!!
3. Officially enrolled in my last classes at UC Berkeley ever next semester (even though I still need 1 more semester of Spanish after that), picked up my cap and gown for graduation next month and I can purchase graduation tickets from the Film and Media department starting today! Is this really happening? Also, if I keep up the good work I'm doing with my internship, I can possibly get a full-time job out of it.
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:35 am

@ Lara: Wow, good job!! Almost finished school and possibly a full-time job ahead of you? Well done! Very Happy

I forgot you wrote that 12 Monkeys paper in combination with Tru Calling. We have to write a paper about a modernist or a postmodernist film, then link it to the theory a little and analyze it. I'm also comparing it to "La Jetée" (French short film it's based on). Still got some work left though, I hope to finish it this week.

1. Whole day of thesis writing ahead of me and it's a PERFECT day outside! Bummer!
2. During my breaks I'll go out and enjoy the sun ^^
3. Need to send in a first draft of my thesis next week, so I'm trying to hand in as much as possible, as I really want to get feedback! But I'm also scared for it cuz I know I will need to change stuff and work on tons of things.. that's always so demotivating Razz That happened the first time I sent something in as well. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:05 pm

1. Graduated last Friday and the ceremony (despite the mess-ups with my name and where/when I was supposed to come on stage) was amazing! So glad that my friends and family could share that special day with me and I still think about it. One grad vid is posted on YouTube and Facebook. There will be more vids posted and there are tons of pics! Amazing day. I can't even believe it happened!
2. Saw my Screenwriting professor afterward and she said she'd consider teaching a TV writing course because of MY COMMUNITY SCRIPT. OMG, I'm still blown away by that! I mean, I don't know when she'd teach it cuz I'd probably be gone by then since next semester is my last semester, but still! AHHH. Looking forward to my last semester in the fall where I will hopefully be taking her Advanced Screenwriting class. Very Happy
3. My Spanish grade hasn't been posted yet, but got a B in Musicals and Noir and B+ in Disability Memoir. Now looking forward to just doing internship work, catching up on my writing and with friends and watching as many TV shows as possible! Laughing Already finished Party Down and absolutely LOVED it! Lizzy Caplan FTW!
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 pm

1. Getting ready for two exams this week, pff..
2. Can't wait 'til it's Thursday night and they're over!
3. Then it's just my paper defense left for World Cinema and then my thesis defence *shiver* But at least the end is NEAR Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:25 am

1. Eve is so close to being done! YAY!!
2. Gonna see if I can get an interview with a documentary filmmaker/producer (or one of them) from this film I was interested in and then I could write an internship article on it.
3. I tweeted Jason Priestley the other day about Tru Calling and HE TWEETED ME BACK!! He really liked Tru Calling, said it was "WELL WRITTEN" and that "it had legs." He would know, he's a director! Still fangirling over that tweet. OMG. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mia[[LP]]

Mia[[LP]]

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:34 am

^1. agreed TC was an amazing show!!
2. I'm going to have to rewatch some of season 1 to watch some more Tru/Luc
3. because....apparently Eliza's going to make an appearence in White Collar
I'm going to add 3 more just because Smile
4. How cute a reunion with Matt and Eliza!!<---this is why I need to watch and see if there's that chem between the two.
5. All I know is that my Sara/Neal better not be messed up forever because of this cause then I'm going to hit the wall. :/
6. I'm very bipolar about this news.
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 am

1. I finally figured out what I really really want to do/achieve in my life.
2. I want to be a film or television (rather television) producer!
3. Now only if I knew how to reach that goal! Sad Guess my bachelor & master degree are a step, but pfff...
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:35 am

1. Had some amazing experiences this past summer like going to the Community Comic Con panel in San Diego for the first time and also meeting Jane Espenson at a TV Writing panel in LA the following week.
2. Got into Advanced Screenwriting and it seems like it will be a good final semester at UC Berkeley minus Spanish 1B at BCC. Rolling Eyes
3. So glad the moving fiasco is over. One of the most stressful things I've ever been through and the most stressful move by far, but was OK in the end. Now just waiting to see if I can get a new iPhone cuz my brand new iPhone fell in the toilet. Yeah... not good. GAH!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:59 am

1. @Eve That's great news, huge decision! Very Happy

2. I've missed you guys

3. Not having the best days lately.
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:36 am

1. Classes are going well. With the exception of Spanish. I HATE SPANISH!! NO ME GUSTA!! He teaches based on translation, which in my opinion, is NOT how you should teach a class. But anyway... Advanced Screenwriting and Women in Television classes are going well. Almost over! I'm gonna miss those classes!
2. Applying to graduate school has been a lot of work and my graduate applications aren't even due yet! But... HOLY CRAP! Shocked
3. I'm having a hard time processing things lately. So much going on. In the past month or so, we've had 4-5 small to medium-ish earthquakes, a school shooting (at the business school), the Occupy protests (at Berkeley, SF, Davis and elsewhere) AND there was a huge fire in the building across from me! No injuries, but still... WTF?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Random Facts   3 Random Facts - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Random Facts
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14