The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lara's Intro

Go down 
+4
kev
SlayerBitch
Truefan
trucherrygirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

Lara's Intro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara's Intro   Lara's Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks so much for the "Lara" pic! Haha, that is SO cool and thanks for thinking of me! Wink

YAY!! TEAM COMMUNITY!! I'm so happy that you're watching the show! Yeah, I can't wait to get the DVD. It's coming out in the US on Sept. 21st, but when I pre-ordered mine, Amazon said I wouldn't get them until October. Boo. I pre-ordered them back in April when I first heard that you could do pre-orders! (I am NOT obsessed!) Laughing

OMG, I'm SO glad you are a Jeff/Britta shipper! I'm a part of a Jeff/Britta thread on Fan Forum and one of my caregivers who watches Community is a Jeff/Britta fan, but it seems like they are SO hard to come by! Too many Jeff/Annie fans! Whyyyy? I have nothing against Annie, but I just think that Jeff and Britta have it, ya know? Plus, they remind me SO much of Tru and Jack! They're like my Tru and Jack of comedy! I loves them. My favorite female character is Britta. My favorite male character is Abed. But I LOVE all the characters in some way! Did you recognize hippie Vaughn (Eric Christian Olsen) as Jensen from TC? WOO HOO!! Tru Calling continuity!! *does happy dance*

Also, the actress who plays Prof. Slater, Lauren Stamile, was in an episode of Tru Calling. She was in Two Weddings and a Funeral, playing Ethan's mom. And I know she was Nurse Rose on Grey's Anatomy, but I don't watch that show.

Troy and Abed! YES. BEST BROMANCE EVER!! Danny and Donald said that the Halloween end tag was totally improvised. That's hilarious. I like so many of their end tags that it's hard for me to pick just one favorite!

But really, I LOVE all the characters. Do you have any favorite characters/episodes?

I have a few Community fanfics on my fanfic page. No crossovers yet, though. And they're all Jeff/Britta fics. Laughing But if ya wanna read, I'll link you. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Lara's Intro   Lara's Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:10 am

Hehe, you're welcome! Wink

That's cool you'll get your Community DVD next month. Smile Guess it won't come out here before next year, since the show didn't even air here yet. Razz

Yeah, I totally agree with you about Jeff & Britta! They kidna remind me of Tru & Jack too! Very Happy And I know what you mean, they just have it. Very Happy I'm surprised to hear that Jeff & Britta fans are rare though, I actually thought a lot of people would love them. Razz I mean I also like Annie, but really don't understand either why there are so many Jeff & Annie fans our there. Neutral Okay, they're kinda cute together, but I dunno...there's just not as much chemistry. Razz And yep, I recognized Eric Christian Olsen, hehe! Very Happy Prof. Slater also looked kinda familar to me, but I didn't recognize her from TC, so maybe I recognized her from GA then. Smile

Haha, that's cool that Danny and Donald improvised that end tag! Very Happy But yeah, I agree, their end tags are all so great, I can't decide either! Very Happy

As for my fav characters...hmmmmm...I really can't decide between Abed and Jeff. Laughing Jeff is so cooooool, but Abed just totally cracks me up. Laughing So yeah, I really don't know. Razz But my fav female character would have to be Britta too I think. Very Happy But I also just love all the characters, they all just crack me up! Laughing Really don't know which my fav ep is though, I think I would have to re-watch it again to decide, cause I really loved them all. Very Happy

And yeah, sure, I'd love to read some of your fanfics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Lara's Intro   Lara's Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:15 pm

How's life? And classes and your internship?? Hope you still have time for fun stuff aswell! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lara's Intro   Lara's Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lara's Intro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2