The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 90210 thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The 90210 thread Empty
PostSubject: The 90210 thread   The 90210 thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Truefan on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The 90210 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 90210 thread   The 90210 thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:40 am

Some season 2 posters:

And some promos & stills:
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The 90210 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 90210 thread   The 90210 thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:07 am

Surfer chick rides to regular role on "90210"

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Ready for more Ivy on "90210?" Gillian Zinser, who has had a recurring role as tomboy surfer chick Ivy Sullivan on the CW's soap, has been upped to a regular on the remake, which was recently picked up for a third season. A newcomer in town, Ivy, who had a fling with Liam (Matt Lanter), has become one of the gang.

“90210″ Keeping New Female Character

THR reported Thursday that Gillian Zinser has been upgraded to series regular on The CW’s “90210.”

Zinser, who had been recurring as surfer girl Ivy, joins AnnaLynne McCord (Naomi), Shenae Grimes (Annie), Jessica Stroup (Silver) and Jessica Lowndes (Adrianna) as one of the key teen female characters.

During her ongoing stint in the show’s critically-acclaimed second season, Zinser’s character has, however, more closely bonded with the guys, becoming buddies with Dixon (Tristan Wilds), Navid (Michael Steger), Teddy (Trevor Donovan) and Liam (Matt Lanter).

Ivy and Liam had a brief fling prior to Liam rekindling his romance with Naomi.

“90210,” which returns with originals in March, was recently renewed for a third season.

Not good news for me, I find Ivy pretty annoying... "dude"
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

The 90210 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 90210 thread   The 90210 thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:56 pm

I love 90210 Smile Just started watching it Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

The 90210 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 90210 thread   The 90210 thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:41 am

Quote :
Ready for the "Crazy, Mind-Blowing" 90210 Finale? We Are!
Fri., Mar. 26, 2010 3:30 PM PDT by MEGAN MASTERS

Patrick Wymore/The CW
When an opportunity arises to chat with resident 90210 stud Trevor Donovan, you definitely don't pass it up. And luckily for us, he was willing to dish on some incredible things ahead including daddy drama, relationship woes and, oh yeah, that nutso season finale we've all been hearing so much about.

So what's happening in the final episode of 90210 that is so shocking the castmembers are still wrapping their heads around it? Here's the exclusive 411 you need to know...

What if we told you that—Spoiler Alert!—Annie was not the one who ran over the homeless man in the season-one finale! Shocker, right?!

After tormenting herself with guilt and alienating all her friends—not to mention putting up with Jasper's antics for far too long—looks like Annie's off the hook.

"The cliffhanger from last season will be answered," Trevor tells us. "I can't say it will all be good, but in one of the last scenes of the finale, you find out who actually hit the homeless guy—and I can guarantee it comes out of left field! No one will see it coming."

Michael Desmond/The CW
Sounds like an OMG-worthy moment if there ever was one. So who might the real culprit be? Trevor hints that everyone is up for grabs at this point.

"It is quite the season finale. There are a few scenarios that are mind-blowing—it's crazy," he teases. "I am definitely involved, AnnaLynne [McCord] is definitely involved, Shenae [Grimes] is definitely involved, my dad is involved; all of us have little storylines."

Whoa, back up. Could his movie-star daddio, played by upcoming guest star Ryan O'Neal, be the big bad?

Trevor teases: "The presence of my father coming into the picture, it's going to be a lot of drama. It definitely gets heated. He really does bring out a different side of Teddy because of their relationship, or lack thereof."

But worry not, because he promises the big reveal is not purely for shock value. "The writing is amazing and the cliffhangers are incredible. It will definitely leave you wanting to see more."

Yeah, he did say "cliffhangers"...plural.

Are you as excited about the big reveal as we are, or do you think it's all hype? And who really hit the homeless guy?! Shower your theories in the comments.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The 90210 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 90210 thread   The 90210 thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:16 am

Shocked Quote: What if we told you that—Spoiler Alert!—Annie was not the one who ran over the homeless man in the season-one finale! Shocker, right?! Shocked My bet after reading the article: Teddy's dad...

And it's been said Naomi's part in the finale is devastating... So curious about what can be happening...Plus, Liam's dad is Gilmore Girls' Scott P., wondering when he will be around...

Thanks for the article, F!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The 90210 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 90210 thread   The 90210 thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 90210 thread
Page 1 of 1