The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Glee thread

Go down 
+5
SlayerBitch
Juan
Tyg
Celes*
Truefan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:35 am

The series follows an optimistic teacher, WILL SCHUESTER (Matthew Morrison), who - against all odds and a malicious cheerleading coach - attempts to save McKinley High's Glee Club from obscurity, while helping a group of aspiring underdogs realize their true star potential. It's a tall order when the brightest stars of the group include KURT (Chris Colfer), a soprano who hits a high note in fashion; MERCEDES (Amber Riley), a larger-than-life diva with a voice to match; ARTIE (Kevin McHale), a geeky guitarist who rocks and rolls; and TINA (Jenna Ushkowitz), a punk rocker who hides behind her stutter and blue hair extensions.

Will's only hope lies with two true talents: RACHEL BERRY (Lea Michele), a self-proclaimed star who is convinced that MySpace and show choir and are her tickets to fame; and FINN HUDSON (Cory Monteith), the popular high school quarterback with movie star looks who must protect his reputation from his holier-than-thou girlfriend and "Cheerios" head cheerleader, QUINN (Dianna Agron), and his arrogant football teammate, PUCK (Mark Salling).

Will is determined to do whatever it takes to make Glee great again, but his only ally is fellow teacher and germaphobe EMMA PILLSBURY (Jayma Mays). Everyone else around him thinks he's nuts - from his tough-as-nails wife TERRI SCHUESTER (Jessalyn Gilsig) to McKinley's scheming cheerleading coach SUE SYLVESTER (Jane Lynch) - but he's out to prove them wrong.

Featuring a soundtrack of hit songs from past and present, GLEE is produced by Ryan Murphy Television in association with 20th Century Fox Television. Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan are co-creators of the series. Murphy, Falchuk and Dante Di Loreto serve as executive producers, while Ian Brennan serves as co-executive producer. Murphy directed the pilot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Truefan on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Celes*

Celes*

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:07 pm

I love Glee!!
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:39 am

Who's your fav character? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Celes*

Celes*

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:38 am

Mmmm.... Let me think....
I like Mercedes a lot!!! I mean that girl has a stronge voice!!!
And Kurt, OMG!!! That boy makes me laugh!!!

What about you?? and What was your 1st season fav ep???
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:51 am

I loved Wheeld, the ep with the Wicked song. I actually love Kurt so all the eps with him as the center of the ep are soooo welcome Very Happy
And I like Quinn despite Juan mocks at me for that lol What can I say, I have a thing for cheerleaders lol And Rachel is so funny, and Mercedes' voice.... But I think my favs are Kurt, Sue and Emma lol
Back to top Go down
Celes*

Celes*

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:00 am

Rachel is So funny!! You´re right!!
and I LOVE LOVE "Preggers"!!!! Seeing Kurt dancing Beyonce´s song... and then the complete football team dancing!!! Priceless!!!! hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:46 pm

OMG I love Sue! She's so hilariously evil.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 am

Can't see the Single ladies song the same since that ep!!
And the great thing about Sue is she can say the biggest coarse nonsenses and make you laugh!!
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:59 pm

I love the start of one ep (can't remember which one) where Will and Sue are arguing in slo-mo .
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:47 am

I know, and she say about herself being Ajax, mighty Greek warrior lol Hilarious
Back to top Go down
Juan
Admin
Juan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:41 pm

All of the show is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:33 am

Totally! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:52 am

Looks like Sue will have to be on her toes when the show returns.

Quote :
'Glee' exclusive: Molly Shannon declares war on Sue Sylvester!
by Michael Ausiello

Has Sue Sylvester finally met her match? Hint: Hell yes she has!

In yet another triumph for the casting gurus over at Glee, sources confirm to me exclusively that SNL vet Molly Shannon is joining the ensemble as a nemesis to Jane Lynch’s Sue.
Wait, it gets better.

Her character, Brenda Castle, is described as the busty 45-year-old new astronomy teacher and badminton coach at McKinley High School who is both an alcoholic and a pill-popper.

“She becomes Sue’s enemy,” says a Glee insider.

The role is recurring and Shannon’s first episode is slated to air in May.

BTW, Glee returns in 62 days. But who’s counting? Okay, I am.

Mark Salling looking hot at the park.

The cast having fun.

Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:47 pm

It seems they are enjoying their behind scenes time and that's so cool!! Very Happy
Thanks for the pics, Fi!!
And do you imagine? Two Sue S dialectically fighting!! Hilarious!! lol
Back to top Go down
Juan
Admin
Juan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:03 pm

WTF is Kurt doing dressed up as a Cheerio!!!!!!?????? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:10 pm

According to Aussiello, Kurt and Mercedes are the new Cheerios Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Hehe, I want to see them doing the routines with the Cheerios.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:33 pm

I know!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 am

Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:06 am

I was just thinking about this show when I was on my way to school today! Very Happy I can't wait til it's back !
Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:33 pm

I saw episode one, and I don't find it really interesting. Only some good songs... Is better with time or not?
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:53 am

Not really. The plot's kind of rubbish, I just watch it for the jokes and the songs.

Interesting hints about what Finn and Puck are going to be up to. Follow the link for spoilers about who Puck's going to be doing.
Quote :
Puck (Mark Salling) and Finn (Cory Monteith) are both getting new love interests when Fox's Glee returns on April 13. "Finn's love interest is pretty shocking!" Cory himself teases. And boss Ryan Murphy revealed to me Puck's new girl, who is pretty surprising too!
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:29 am

Wow!! Guess who will be Finn's new interest...
About Puck, my bets are on Rachel. After the Puck+Rachel ep they got amazing of the positive response by public, but as the show was already shoot they couldn't do anything else about, but they would get that direction on the 2nd season, the creator said....
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:33 am

Nope, it's not Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has lots of Glee scoop this week.

Quote :
Question: Have any Glee scoop on the Will/Emma/Terri triangle? —Ashley
Ausiello: Not just scoop, Ashley, but juicy scoop. As Matthew Morrison reminds us, his character “got married to his high school sweetheart, [so having] not been single for a very long time, I think he will get out there and see what is available to the single man these days.” That’s just the beginning! “I think we will see a little bit of a darker side to Mr. Schuster,” the actor continues. “He’s going to get himself into some situations that he has not been in before, and some he handles well and some… not.” Which is not to say that Mr. Nice Guy is about to become a complete ladies’ man. “His heart is really with Emma,” he hastens to add. “They will go on a few dates. [But] you just don’t get over a marriage in a few days, even if you do go out on dates.” Besides, Emma, sweet as she is, is a handful. “Terri is crazy, but he will come to find out that Emma is just as crazy, just in a different way,” Morrison teases. “He has that realization after she admits something to him that may stand in their way a little. And [on top of that] his ties to Terri are still there.” In related news…
Question: Glee scoop, please? —Dew
Ausiello: Word around William McKinley is that there will be some serious sexual tension between Will and Vocal Adrenalin’s new choir director, played by Idina Menzel.

Question: Do you know when Molly Shannon will be making her glorious Glee debut? I can’t wait to meet the woman who makes Sue Sylvester cry. —Michelle

Ausiello: She turns up in May and promptly “puts Sue in her place,” Jane Lynch told us at PaleyFest ‘10. “She’s probably the only person probably on the planet that can overpower Sue. She really puts her off balance and she doesn’t know what to make of her.” Echoing my initial scoop, Lynch says the SNL vet plays “this floozy alcoholic [named] Brenda Castle who got kicked out of her old school district for being inappropriate with her students. She’s teaching at our school now. Of course, we hired her. We’ll take anyone apparently. I lose it in front of her. She’s meaner than me. I like being intimidated. I’m an S&M kind of person so I love it. I love being on the M side.” Jane Lynch FTW!

Question: Will Quinn have her baby in the first half of Glee’s “back nine” episodes, or is it something they’ll drag on until next season? —Natalie
Ausiello: Let me say this: I hear the the show’s June 8 season finale really delivers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Glee thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glee thread   The Glee thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glee thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next