The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pics you've taken...

Go down 
+4
SlayerBitch
Alya
Truefan
kev
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:16 pm

It looks like an alien landscape, so cool.
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:16 pm

Looks pretty nice!
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:49 pm

OMG, that's so gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:22 am

Looks very cool Very Happy Those fish have a nice home! Wink
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:37 am

It's cuter now. One of the bettas died this sunday, a pretty blue female one. We bought a male on saturday to sustitue the red one. Plus we bought a super cool crystal catfish.
And on sunday we bought a little tank to isolate the new male cause he was hyper agresive and a lot of plants, so the tank looks waaaay better now.

More pics, taken sunday morning (before the new plants) while I was practising to take closer pics of them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Cool!! The crystal catfish looks awesome! Very Happy

But sorry to hear that another one died. Sad
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:12 am

Wow, interesting exhibition!
Where is that, Kev?
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:17 am

There's a tiny fire fighting museum in the town next to me. It's so small that I had never even heard of it till recently. So I finally found the time to check it out.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Cool!! Looks interesting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:29 am

Here's some from New York, there's more on my facebook page Wink

Gossip Girl style Very Happy :

Coming off the train in Grand Central ("Is that Serena coming off the train in Grand Central?" Wink ) :

Uploaded with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sitting on the Met steps, and nobody should sit higher than the queen Wink :

Uploaded with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Okay so Chuck Bass owns the Empire Hotel, right? Razz

Hmm okay for other non-GG related NY pics you should check FB cuz I'm too lazy to post more Wink
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 am

Looks great there Eve! I hate facebook though, so I guess I miss out on the rest. Razz
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Okay just for you I'll post some more tomorrow Wink
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Ooooh, great idea for the photos!! And cool pics, loving them!! Very Happy You look gorgeous on the 2nd one!! Wink Mwahahaa, but the 1st one's funny!! Your eyes are glowing!! Laughing You're the yellow-eyed demon from Supernatural. Laughing Wink

But can't wait to see the other photos on facebook soon when I have more time to check! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:24 am

Oooooh!!! I love the Gossip Girl ones!!
I already was taking a quick quick look in facebook, they are soooo cool!! I am dying to go to New York!!
What's the most surprising thing you saw? Any anecdotes? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:35 am

NY was just, wow Very Happy.
At first I was most impressed by all the high buildings. You already KNOW there are lots of skyscrapers in NY, but it's just different to experience it yourself! Walking between all those tall buildings! Shocked
Especially since European buildings generally aren't that high. Razz

And the first night we went to Times Square and I just didn't know where to look first! All those lights, billboards, so many people, sales men, craaaazy!

I was most touched when we went to the 9/11 Memorial Museum... Sad That was just, urgh, terrible. You're standing near the place it all happened, imagining how the Twin towers used to stand there.. And the museum just had lots of personal stories from the drama, and pictures, videos, etc.. Lots of people there and everyone was so quiet. Sad
And that was in my mind a lot of the time... Like when we went to the Statue of Liberty, we were saying to eachother "Wow... other tourists must have walked here too, looking at the Manhattan skyline, and then seeing that plane crash into the North tower..." Neutral Just insane...

But yeah I also liked Statue of Liberty of course Very Happy And the Ellis Island museum about the Immigration, was interesting too!

Oh and the people were nice! I even got a free cocktail in a bar from some man who talked with us for a while. His company also worked in Belgium and he knew the country quite well, that was cool Very Happy
I love how in almost every other country than Belgium people are really social in bars/clubs... They just make conversation with strangers! It's also like that in Spain,France,... Belgians are so antisocial when it comes to that, ugh! Rolling Eyes

Ooooh almost forgot Central Park! LOVED IT!! The day we went there was reaaally warm & sunny, on a sunday, and there were lotsss of people and families with children having lunch there Very Happy. So we spent the afternoon there, also relaxing and tanning a little Wink

Hmmm.. I just loved the city! You can't compare it to anything else in the world! I'm definitely going back sometime Very Happy

Some more pics Razz (hope you can see them) :

Friends building:

Rockefeller Center:

Toys R Us Razz :

Central Park:

I'll post some more later!
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:50 am

Nice. Smile Looks like a great trip.
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Thanks!

Yep great trip, I can't wait to go back, haha Laughing . Too bad the city is so expensive. And the plane ticket... Rolling Eyes

Ohhh and I also forgot to mention that we went on Top of The Rock, loved that view over the city. That was really impressive too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:57 am

Oh, your pics are so beautiful! I'm so glad you had a great time, baby! I am so jealous though, i would loooove to visit NY!!
Just curious, are Manhattan's girls and women beautiful as they usually say in Sex and the city? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:53 am

Thanks! Very Happy NY is amazing, you should go sometime! Wink

Hm to be honest, I didn't really notice anything like that in particular Laughing . Of course there are pretty women (people), but also less pretty ones soooo.. I guess it's like everywhere else? Razz
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Whoa... NICE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 am

Very pretty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:55 am

Thanks Both of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mia[[LP]]

Mia[[LP]]

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 am

wow! amazing pictures everyone!!

From the end of August to October I went to 4 concerts that were all amazing. Just thought I'd post a picture of each one. Smile

August 24, 2010: Michael Bublé-The Crazy Love Tour (feat. Naturally 7)
Ok so I couldn't just choose one picture cause hey lets face it this man has a voice of a god Smile plus he knew how to keep the crowd going! I absolutly adore him Smile

September 28, 2010: Muse-The Resistence Tour (feat. PassionPit)
My friend is so great! She surprised me with tickets to see them for my birthday (which happened to be 2 days after the concert)

October 14, 2010: Maroon 5- Hands All Over Tour (feat. Bruno Mars; One Republic)

October 27, 2010: Nickelback- The Black Horse Tour (feat. Buckcherry; Three Days Grace)

All the bands were so impressive Smile I really want to go to another concert and soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics you've taken...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next