The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pics you've taken...

Go down 
+4
SlayerBitch
Alya
Truefan
kev
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kev

kev

Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:41 am

I don't know if the problem is on my end or yours, but the walls are pale green Razz
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:12 am

lol I know, but it's a white color for me in the sense my kitchen is wood color and it is easy to clean... and the worktop, the white one, in our kitchen is so dark too.... I'll show you asaic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:17 am

Only the counter, stove, and refrigerator are white. And the stove is old. he paint on it was ruined years before I moved in here. The rest cleans up well enough. The carpet does not. But that also was ruined before I moved in.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 am

Great pics, everyone! Very Happy

Here's a photo I took from our garden in the evening with my new camera! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And a photo of the little igloo I built for my mom this winter Laughing

Maxi cheking out the igloo Very Happy

Maxi resting on the bed Very Happy

And Tessa resting on the sofa Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Ooooh great pics Dan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:51 am

Nice kitchen, Kev! But I can't tell that your pale green walls are pale green. They look white to me too!

Love your pics, Danny Boy! Especially the igloo you built and the pics of your awesome cats! Makes me miss Shadow.

I have a bunch of pics, but I didn't necessarily take them (some, not all). Would that still be OK to post here or do we need a separate thread for pics in general?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:45 am

Cute pics, Dan! I love the igloo too!! Seems so compact, the snow!! Do you usually have a lot of snow in there?
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:21 am

Thanks, guys! Very Happy

@ Lara
Can't wait to see your pics! Very Happy And I think you should still post them in here, I mean since some of them were still taken by you, it should be okay. Smile

And I hope Shadow is alright? I guess you just miss him cause of Spring Break, but I just wanna make sure. Razz

@ Di
Ummm...well, it depends. It pretty much snows every year, but not always this much. I think it never snowed as much as this year. Laughing

And yeah, the snow looks compact, but it actually wasn't. Laughing At first it was, but the day I was bulding the igloo the snow was more like powdered sugar, so it was kinda a pain in the ass to build, but at least I still made it work. Laughing

Gonna post some more pics soon. Very Happy I took some nice photos before I left, but I don't have them with me, and I'll post some pics from Mannheim (where I am right now) too then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:38 pm

Lots and lots of rain past couple of days.
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Bit too much rain in Hartford.

Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:54 am

Wow, a lot of rain! But beautiful Hartford! And you have clear skies now.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:18 am

Yes, the spring is way warmer than normal here now.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:07 am

Lucky you!!!

Here are the first pics from my trip to Lisbon.

Those were taken in a little portuguese town named Aveiro:

Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:50 am

Wow, beautiful pics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 am

Very pretty looking place.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:55 pm

@Kev & Di: Yep, my flat's pretty new. The building is really old, but all the flats in it were renovated within the last ten years which is pretty cool.

@Eve: I really like the shadow one.

@Dan: I love your kitties!

@Kev: So pretty! That flooding is crazy though. Did it do much damage?

@Di: Gorgeous! It's so pretty it doesn't look real. And sunshine too!

Here's some of the Old Town during the festival last year.

Here's some of the castle (and a few just in the Old Town again) I took a couple of weeks ago when it snowed. It doesn't look that exciting in pic because it's basically a fort complex built on an extinct volcano. The different buildings date from different times, the oldest from around 1130 and the latest in the 19th century). Plus, the weather was not ideal for pics!

Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:19 am

Quote :
@Kev: So pretty! That flooding is crazy though. Did it do much damage?

Not right where I am. The Hartford area was fine. The New London Area (40 or so miles away) and the state of Rhode Island (just beyond that) got hit pretty hard.

Great pix Fifi! I would love to live some place that had more historic interest like that. I know it gets kind of touristy, which can drive locals nuts. But here it's mostly old factories and such, which is mostly dull and ugly.
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 am

Great pics Fiona! Seems like a beautiful city. And aww, the fact that it was rainy the day you took pics so suits the stereotype of Scotland Laughing
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:00 pm

New couch for my living room.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 am

Cool couch!! Is it confortable, Kev?
And Fi, I loooove your pics!! The place is so beautiful!!! I love castles (not just Nate F eh? Wink) and the old town is so charming! I would love to go there someday!
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 am

Seems pretty good. Need a smaller table on the end though. It's a little too big for my space.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:20 am

That happens to us too, we have huge couchs Sad And i don't forget about taking the pics, but these days are being crazy I even couldn't upload the lisboa pics...
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:17 am

Pics from my single-use camera (hence the not-so-good quality Wink )

Uploaded with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Looks nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics you've taken...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next