The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movies you want to see

Go down 
+2
Truefan
Louisa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Louisa

Louisa

Movies you want to see Empty
PostSubject: Movies you want to see   Movies you want to see Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:04 am

My Bloody Valentine - This is on tonight and stars Jensen Ackles, which should satisfy my Supernatural withdrawal symptoms whilst waiting for the new series to start.

The Time Traveller's Wife - Loved the book and the DVD comes out here on Monday. Going to pick it up, but probably won't have time to watch it until next weekend at the earliest.

Avatar - Heard rave reports from everyone who has seen it, but not had time to see it myself yet. Will probably have to wait for the DVD release on that one too.

New Moon - Yes, I got sucked into seeing Twilight and am now waiting for the second one to come out on DVD next month.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Movies you want to see   Movies you want to see Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:13 am

Pretty much what I am expecting Very Happy

Avatar, well, I just want to watch it.

As i read the Twightlight books i am interested in watching the movies, so I'll watch New Moon as soon as i can despite i think it will suck pretty much.

I heard The Time Traveller's Wife it's beautiful and I love Rachel McAdams, so...

Valentine's day, I'm waiting for that one pretty badly, tons of people i like...

New York I love you, my dvd copy is arriving this week, hopefully, just in time for Valantine's day.

And I bought some old movies I am dying to watch/rewatch, as Breakfast in Tiffany's, Niagara or The Beakfast Club Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Movies you want to see   Movies you want to see Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:41 pm

There's not a lot I'm really excited about at the moment. I want to catch Avatar in 3D at some point. I'll have to get around to it soon and I want to watch 500 Days of Summer.

There's a few movies I'm waiting for the DVD coming out though: Zombieland, Whip It, The White Ribbon, Cold Souls, Black Dynamite.
Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Movies you want to see   Movies you want to see Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Sherlock Holmes.
Back to top Go down
Louisa

Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Movies you want to see   Movies you want to see Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:22 am

Tyg wrote:
I want to catch Avatar in 3D at some point.

My boss saw that in 3D and she said it was absolutely amazing to watch. She was really impressed with it.
Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Movies you want to see   Movies you want to see Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:07 am

Louisa wrote:
Tyg wrote:
I want to catch Avatar in 3D at some point.

My boss saw that in 3D and she said it was absolutely amazing to watch. She was really impressed with it.

Yes, it's really amazing. I love the Na'vis and their world, it's pretty similar to my own believes.
Back to top Go down
Juan
Admin
Juan

PostSubject: Re: Movies you want to see   Movies you want to see Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Tyg wrote:
There's not a lot I'm really excited about at the moment. I want to catch Avatar in 3D at some point. I'll have to get around to it soon and I want to watch 500 Days of Summer.

There's a few movies I'm waiting for the DVD coming out though: Zombieland, Whip It, The White Ribbon, Cold Souls, Black Dynamite.

Laughing Black Dynamite? Are you aware Richard Nixon is one of the characters in the show, right? Laughing

As for Zombieland... It's one of the best zombie movies I've ever seen. Comedy, yeah, but all the actors do a great job. And Bill Murray's cameo is just freaking good!!!!!! I'm buying it for sure (in bluray, most likely).

I see you keep the good taste, lady cavewoman! Razz
Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Movies you want to see   Movies you want to see Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Zombieland is really great! I love all the rules to survive (it's something that every nerd has in mind when go to see one of these movies XDDDDDDDDD).
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Movies you want to see   Movies you want to see Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Now I really want to see it!
Back to top Go down
Juan
Admin
Juan

PostSubject: Re: Movies you want to see   Movies you want to see Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:18 pm

You definitely should. You're gonna love it. I'm pretty sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Movies you want to see   Movies you want to see Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Youth in Revolt
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you want to see   Movies you want to see Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you want to see
Page 1 of 1