The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pics you've taken...

Go down 
+4
SlayerBitch
Alya
Truefan
kev
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kev

kev

Pics you've taken... Empty
PostSubject: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Tried to do a bit of bird watching recently...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:45 am

Those are beautiful, Kev!!! Very Happy
Juan bought me a reflex camera for my birthday, and as soon as it stops raining I will go around my city taking pics, i hope i'll have a lot of material for this post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:20 am

I used to take a lot of photos when I lived in Santiago... Now I have a little Nikon that makes very good shoots. I have to start to take photos again...
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:39 am

Nice pics Kev

Great thread btw! I'll post some soon! Very Happy I love taking pictures.

OH NO!! I was looking for my snow pics, from the house, street, and garden, some of them were really nice, but I think I accidentally deleted them! I hadn't put them on my PC yet and I thought I had! And I deleted them from my card! Sad Argh! Stupid! Sad

But I also have this cheap camera that you can throw away after one use, know what I mean? (I don't know the name in English)
I remember I used them before the digital area, and this Summer I suddenly wanted one again Laughing . So I took it with me to America (in addition to 2 digital cameras), cuz I love the surprise effect! I didn't take that many pics in the US though, and I still haven't used the whole film.. But I've been taking pics here and there and I can't wait to have it developed! It kinda has this old school feeling lol. Sucky quality, but it's fun to see your pics for the first time when they're developped. Very Happy

Anyway... Some older ones for now then (might be obvious that I like sunrises and sunsets Laughing )

View from my room one morning:

Beach in Belgium, a very windy day:

Grand canyon sunrise:

From the airplane:

I'll post some more later.
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Nice pics eve. Smile
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:45 am

So pretty, Eve!! I loooove sunrises and sunsets too and those are soo gorgeous! I specially love the Grand canyon one Very Happy Thanks a lot for sharing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:07 am

My beautiful city covered in snow Very Happy (well, just pics of the main park, the Alameda, covered in snow Very Happy )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Truefan on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alya

Alya

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:27 am

Ooooohhhhh. I miss soooo much Santiago... :/
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:30 am

Oooh very nice pics, Di! I love the palm tree covered in snow... it looks so weird Laughing
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 am

Oh, thank you, Eve!! And yep, it felt so weird! Actually it felt so awkward being in the snow, cause it was my first time the Alameda was that snowed since early 80s (and I didn't watched that once) and it was so beautiful, and I was phptographing everything!! It was like a holidays day lol
Those were taken at 8.30 in the morning before going to work!
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 am

Hehe cool! Must have been a very snow-y winter everywhere. Some winters we don't get any snow at all, and this Winter it snowed 4 or 5 times!! That's the first time that happened since I'm alive, lol.
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Don't you have pics to share? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Pretty pics.

Around here we hardly had any snow at all this year. While places south of here had 5 feet more than they usually do.
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:14 am

ooh pretty pics!
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:36 am

Ooooh, so beautiful, Kev!!! The snow and the river, so gorgeous!!! Did it stay a lot of days like that?
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:26 am

No. Not even a full day. We've had very weird weather here. It was sticking so well because it turned warm. So it was all gone in a day.
Back to top Go down
Tyg
Admin
Tyg

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:56 am

This is one I took last week when I got excited to see blue skies and some sunshine.

The last of the snow.

My kitchen. No idea why I took a picture of that. Possibly the novelty of it being clean and tidy.

Last edited by Tyg on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:08 am

Cool pics, Fi! Don't you live in Edinburgh? You should take some pics of your town Very Happy I'm curiuous Razz
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:35 am

Please, do that!!! Very Happy

Such a beautiful castle (is it a castle, right?) in the first one! And the graveyard is oh, so different to the graveyards we have here... Yours is prettier, here are... well, different, whiter.... And your kitchen is pretty!! Love your teamaker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:58 am

So this is what happens when I need a study break... Random pictures.. Laughing

Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Nice.

Fifi, you have a nice modern kitchen! From what you said before about living in an old building i expected an older style kitchen as well. Mine looks older than that Razz
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:00 pm

@Kev & Fi: I was expecting an older kitchen too becasue of the old building thing...

@Eve: cuteness!! The kitty is so cute, and i love the one of the flowers!! Thanks for those Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:34 pm

This is my kitchen.

Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:35 am

Oh, nice kitchen, Kev!! I love white kitchens, but aren't they so difficult to keep that white? with the cooking and so...
Your chairs are like the ones i always imagine in the goldlocks story, charming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics you've taken...   Pics you've taken... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics you've taken...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next