The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel's Intro

Go down 
+4
Louisa
kev
Truefan
kryptic_evil
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:52 am

When are you going home exactly? Haven't seen you online in ages it seems! Razz

Just wanted to tell you I finished Dexter season 2... Whoaa! So good and exciting Very Happy. Gonna take a little Dexter break now though, before I start season 3. Think I'm gonna watch my Grey's anatomy dvd's, still haven't seen them.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 am

I'm going home on Thursday for sure now. Smile And I know, I miss talking to you, but I hardly find any time to connect. Neutral As much as I liked staying at my brother's at first, but now after more than two weeks I'm glad to finally be back at home, cause I really miss my cats and I miss my usual daily routine. Razz My brother's at home almost all the time and I can hardly do any of the things I wanna do, cause he's constantly distracting me. Razz

But anyway, that's cool you finished Dexter S2! And I'm glad you also liked it so much! Very Happy And I can understand you wanna take a break now, sometimes it's nice to watch your shows a little varied. Smile I'd love watch some older Grey's Anatomy eps too, but I've already seen my S1 and S2 DVDs and I'm still waiting for S3 to get cheaper. Razz But for now I guess I'll completely catch up with HIMYM first since I've pretty much watched all the eps with my brother and don't have that much left anymore. Laughing And I'm also gonna continue watching Eureka with my dad and I still have a lot of catching up to do on all my shows from the past two weeks anyways since I could hardly watch any of those cause of my brother. Razz And I still need to finish Friends and Out of Practice too, so I have more than enough to watch for now and I have lots of more on my list. Laughing

Oh well, I'm going to town now, but I'll try to connect tonight. Smile I can't promise anything, but still, see you later hopefully! Razz
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:55 am

Yeah, I guess 3 weeks is more than enough! Razz But at least you could do some other things then. Smile

I'm leaving soon to go see Alice in Wonderland at the movies, so guess I won't see you tonight then! But if you're going home on Thursday we can talk again soon Wink.
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Yeah, exactly! Very Happy

And okay, glad to hear you weren't online yesterday evening, cause I wasn't either. Razz My brother was out, so I had to take advantage of that and watch some of my shows last night while enjoying my delicious Thai noodles. Daniel's Intro - Page 3 495736 Laughing

And my brother's gf wanted to see Alice in Wonderland too with us, but we didn't really wanna see that. I do like Alice in Wonderland, but I just don't really like such movies though. Razz

But yeah, I'm sure we can talk tomorrow then! Very Happy Or at last on Friday cause I guess first of all I need a nice long tv show night in my cinema room tomorrow evening. Razz Laughing

So anyway, talk to you soon then, hopefully! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:24 am

The Little Women show you're watching, is it the old one?
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Yep, it is! Very Happy At least if you mean the anime. Razz Dunno if there's also such a show with real people so... but yeah, I'm re-watching that old anime with a friend. Smile We're probably watching Kickers next. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 am

I used to love that old anime....
And I love the movies. Little Women is one of my fav stories, so sweet, it makes me mad though, I always liked Laurie for Jo, I don't like the Laurie and Amy couple Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:43 am

Yeah, me too! Very Happy I've never seen the movies though. Razz But I agree about the story and I also always liked Laurie better for Jo than Amy. Sad I really don't like Amy anymore...I used to like her back then, but now I realized how annoying she actually is. Laughing But Jo and Beth have always been my fav little women anyways. Smile
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:55 am

Me too!!! Jo and Beth!! Never liked Meg and Amy.... Or the professor. Big Laurie fan here...

Btw, have you checked the new Lucy Hale show Pretty Little Liars?
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:00 am

Yeah, I like Laurie a lot too! Very Happy

And nope, haven't even heard of the show until now. But just took a quick look into the thread you opened and damn, Holly Marie Combs and Lucy Hale...I'm really temptated to start watching that one now too. Razz Hmmm...guess I'm gonna check it out later then. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 am

lol
It is a bit dumb, but heck, i like teen shows lol
And a lot of known people in there: Lucy Hale, Holly Marie, Ashley Benson (from one of the BIO movies), Torrey Devitto (from Beautiful People and Paul Wesley's gf), Bianca Lawson (Buffy's Kendra)...
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:57 am

lol I watched it now and yeah, it's a little dumb/weird, but still okay and kinda interesting, so I guess I'll keep watching. Razz I'm not too keen on teen shows though, just a few of them. Laughing

I didn't know Ashley Benson and Torrey Devitto though. I only saw the first BIO movie and I didn't even know Paul Wesley had a gf. Razz But then why wouldn't he? Daniel's Intro - Page 3 495736 But yeah, it was nice to see Bianca Lawson again too. Smile Loved seeing her on VD too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:54 am

I know, Bianca is a beauty!
I love Torrey since Beautiful People, she was my fav in the show! Pretty!! And I think Ashley Benson is the prettiest BIO girl with Christina Millian. She has a beautiful face, so pretty she can be even boring if you know what i mean....

I usually enjoy to watch not teen shows, but shows about teens, like 90210 or Vampire diaries. They are funnier and nicer than watching old boring or non-pretty people. I know it is vain, but reality is already full of bad things, let's see pretty things on tv right? lol So vain...
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:09 am

Yep, Bianca and Torrey are really pretty! Very Happy I don't find Ashley that pretty though. Razz

And I know what you mean about the shows, I feel the same sometimes. Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:13 am

I agree Ashley doesn't look as pretty as she did in BIO, she looks kinda huge!!

I watched the 2nd ep on friday, i already have my theories about the A. thing.....
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Oh okay, cool! Very Happy I haven't even watched the 2nd ep yet, I'm way too busy with The 4400. Razz But I'm probably gonna watch the 2nd and 3rd ep next week then. Smile But I already have a few theories too. Smile
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Can you tell me a little more about the Bachelor's program you're doing in Media Informatics? I think I may have found it (cuz you said the name of the city, so I looked up universities with the name of the city and that major/program of study), but I'm not sure. What kinds of courses would you be taking? It seems like a more science/technology oriented program. Am I right? Razz

I don't want you to think I'm a stalker or anything, but I'm just really curious! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:05 am

Hahaha, no worries! Laughing I don't think you're a stalker, it's totally okay! Wink

And sure I can tell you more! Very Happy Here is the site of my college:
http://www.fh-flensburg.de/fhfl/homepage.html
Hmmmm...but I just noticed the english version doesn't even have all the info the german version has so...Neutral
And this one is the site for my program of study but it's in german only:
http://www.inf.fh-flensburg.de/
But I guess that should be the one you found anyways, since Flensburg only has one college and one university and the latter doesn't offer media informatics. Razz

And you can take a look at all my courses here:
http://www.inf.fh-flensburg.de/studienplan/mi
But yeah since it's in german I'm just gonna name the most important ones in english. I'd be taking courses like maths, programming, technics, business english, graphic designing, web designing and programming, 3D designing, game designing, video and audio technics, informatics, law, presentation, etc...
And then I can also choose between a few subjects later on, between some technics or designing classes and such. Smile

So yeah, it actually sound more like a science/technology oriented program, especially since I'd be getting my bachelor in science then, but the program still does include lots of designing, especially if I can choose some more designing classes later on. Smile I had a look at some content of some of the classea, so I know that for sure. Very Happy And from all the schools that offer this kind of program this one seems to include most designing, especially since they're mostly focused on game and 3D designing. Smile Well, I don't actually wanna do that for a living later on, but I've always been really interested in that too and I definitely wanna be able to do some 3D designing later on. Smile And it still includes lots of web designing and graphic designing in general, at least enough for my taste. Razz So I'll still be studying tons of other stuff than just game designing with which I can go into so many different directions later on. Very Happy I think it's just that most people who wanna design games and such later on choose this program but that doesn't mean that I still can't do plenty of other things with it. Smile

Oh and during my 7th semester I'll have to do an internship at a company of my choice and then I can base my bachelor thesis on the things I was doing for the company then. So I'm probably gonna do my internship at a company that does lots of web designing so I can write my bachelor thesis about that. Very Happy But even if I can't do my internship at such a company I could still always make my bachelors thesis about that though, but of course it would be better if I could get an internship at such a company then it would probably be easier. Razz But I'm also considering doing my thesis on panoramas since I've been working a lot with that lately and it's lots of fun too. Very Happy But yeah, I still have 3 years until then so...Razz

I think I told you the most important now, but if you have any other questions, just ask away. Wink
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 am

Ahhh, cool! I was just looking at your program. And yeah, I found the right one! Yay me! Laughing

But I didn't see the study plan before, so I was just looking at that. I had to translate the page from German to English, but I understand the gist of it. Seems like a really intense program! When does it start? What's the semester/term schedule like? (September - December, January - May, etc.) But at least it seems like you get a lot of variety, which is good and it seems like it's some pretty intense schooling/training, so you might not even need a Masters? Or is it still recommended that you go for one after this?

I guess you start in a few weeks then? In the meantime, you mentioned in the 3 Random Facts thread that you're writing something. What are you writing?
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:29 am

Hehe, cool! Very Happy My classes start on 20th September I think. Well, there is this 1st semester introduction event from 13th-15th September and I dunno yet if the actual classes start on 16th then or 20th, but I'll find out soon. Smile And the semester schedule is September - January, March - July. Very Happy And yep, that's also what I like so much about it, that there's a lot of variety! Very Happy And nope, it's not recommended that I go for a Masters after that as far as I know, so I probably really don't need it, which is even better! Very Happy

Ooooh, yeah the writing...Razz I think I mentioned last year that I wanted to write a book and I actually also started writing it a few months ago, but I dunno I just kinda stopped writing and couldn't really get into it anymore, but I really wanna get at least a little more writing done until I start studying. Razz But I'll definitely keep writing while I'm studying, maybe it'll be easier for me to focus on writing when I'm all alone in my little apartment. Razz Not that I don't have enough space to write at home, cause I do, but I dunno for some reason I just find it really hard to concentrate, cause I always find something to distract me, so hopefully that'll change when I live alone. Razz
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:04 pm

OK, you said you wanted to read my Tru Calling/Community crossover. I just wrote it tonight based on an idea I had with Britta and Jack.

Hope you enjoy it!

Here it is:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6266391/1/The_Art_of_Forgetting
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:05 am

Yep, yep, I wanted to read them! Thanks! Very Happy I read your crossover last night and loved it!! Very Happy I could really imagine something like that happening, so great job! Very Happy Really loved the idea! Wink

But I'm curious about something. Very Happy In your crossover Jack said that he and Tru slept together once. Very Happy Did you take that from a previous fanfic of yours or did you just make that up for now? But I'm sure you wrote a fanfic about that already, so if you did, I'd really love to read that one too! Very Happy Bet it's a really hot one with lots of chemistry, hehe! Razz

Just taking a look at your other fanfics and I definitely need to read the Tru Calling & Dollhouse crossovers too! Very Happy

And I just remember you sent me a few pages of your Dollhouse Spec Script "Complacency" a while ago. I'm sure you've finished that one by now? Can I read it? Very Happy I remember that I really liked the teaser, sounded promising! Very Happy Damn, just checked and it's already almost a year ago you sent it to me. Shocked How time flies...it really freaks me out sometimes. Shocked Neutral
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:46 pm

I LOOOOVE your new avie and your new siggie!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 am

Hehehe, thanks!! Very Happy I just loooove those photos of Blair & Chuck, especially the one in my avie!! Very Happy I really need to print that one on a huge poster and hang it up in my apartment!! They're just the sweetest!! <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Haha, really? You could imagine something like that happening? Seriously? I kinda can too. I actually like the idea of Britta and Jack together more than I like the idea of Tru and Jeff together! Though I think Eliza kissing Joel McHale wouldn't be half bad! Laughing

But I see Britta and Jeff together on a one night stand basis. Kinda like how I wrote the fic. I don't see them together long-term at all. I see them together for a night or two, or maybe a short fling, just in the sense that they are trying to make sense of their relationships with the people that they really should be with. Britta is trying to sort out her feelings about Jeff while Jack is trying to understand his feelings about Tru. I think Jack would see something in Britta that reminded him of Tru (stubborness, feminist, doesn't take crap from guys) and Britta would see something in Jack that reminded her of Jeff (cockiness, self-righteousness, player). So, I think, in that context, they could both work as a temporary romantic pairing as they try and figure out where they "belong" in their respective relationships. I also would like to think that Britta has a darker past, but it will never be explored because this show is a comedy, but I would like to explore it myself in a fic at some point.

I do have lots of Tru Calling fanfics with Tru and Jack together romantically in various ways, some are more tender while others are more angsty and "let's just get this over with" kinda romance. I do have Tru Calling and Dollhouse crossovers, which I hope you read at some point! The only way I could write about Dollhouse and make it work in my head is if Echo was Tru before she was Echo and Jack is her handler. That's the only way I could ever write about Dollhouse! Plus, the tension between Adelle and Jack would be hot, too! For the purposes of this crossover, I just wrote it for the fic like they slept together once, but Tru kinda brushes it off afterwards and pretends it never happened. I honestly think that's how their relationship would start. Tru would put all this energy into avoiding Jack or ignoring his remarks, but he would seduce her, they would sleep together once, then Tru would go back to ignoring him and being annoyed by him until they come to some kind of understanding either about Jensen or something else. And that would lead to explosive sex among other things! But I don't think their relationship would be sweet and tender at first, though I definitely think it would build up to that and once she did admit her feelings about him, they would keep their relationship a secret.

BUT OMG, WOULDN'T THEY HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN EVER?! I have a fanfic series about that. It's kind of a Tru/Jack/Jensen love triangle story and it's messy and complicated. But Tru does end up getting pregnant with Jensen's child (but don't blame her cuz she's too cute with her brunette ponytails, pigtails and sun dresses and just because her father is evil doesn't mean she has to be raised that way) and the whole 3 part story is VERY Rosemary's Baby-esque. But Tru and Jack also have a little girl as well and I've introduced her, even though she hasn't been officially born yet. There are foreshadowing moments. And it's also the first time I've put a character with a disability in my fanfic, but it just made sense to me in some weird way.

If you want to read that series of stories, the order goes: I'm Sorry It's Like This, All That's Best of Dark and Bright and The Devil You Know. It's taken me forever to update and finish The Devil You Know, though, so I apologize!

Gosh, I'm blabbering here, sorry!! Shocked

Oh, wow. You have a good memory! No, I never finished that spec script. Spec scripts for television are hard because they have to be for current and existing shows. I kinda had a feeling as a started writing it that the show was going to be cancelled. Once I found out it was officially cancelled, I stopped writing it. I didn't get any farther than what I sent you a year ago, I think. But I'm glad you liked it anyway!

But, if it makes you feel any better, I have 3 more TV scripts in progress. One is a Community spec script (TV comedy sample), one is an Army Wives spec script (TV drama sample, which hopefully I can keep writing if the show doesn't get cancelled! *crosses fingers*) and one is an original TV drama pilot that I made up. I prefer writing TV drama more than TV comedy, but I love Community too much, so I'm attempting to write a spec for it! And then there's that movie script I'll be writing for Beginning Screenwriting, though I think our finished product is only the first 20-40 pages of a feature-length film script. Oy!

And since this is your thread, which class are you most looking forward to starting this semester?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel's Intro
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next