The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel's Intro

Go down 
+4
Louisa
kev
Truefan
kryptic_evil
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

Daniel's Intro - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Hehe, yep, I can totally imagine something like that happening! Very Happy Also because Jack & Britta would kinda make a great match in general! Very Happy And I definitely also prefer the idea of Jack & Britta over Tru & Jeff, especially since I can't really imagine Tru & Jeff together, they just don't fit as well, but it would still be kinda hot though indeed. Razz

But even though I think Jack & Britta would make a great match, I agree with you. I don't think either that they could have a long-term relationship, rather a fling indeed...or of course they could also be friends with benefits. I could totally see them that way. Laughing And I agree, I could also imagine Britta has a darker past that's one of the reasons I think she and Jack would make a great match. Very Happy Like that they would be on the same page and kind of understand each other in a way others don't, so they could definitely be good friends...who drink a little too much while having deep conversations and end up being a little more than friendly to each other. Wink So yep, definitely friends with benefits for me. Laughing But I think that's great you want to explore Britta's darker side in your fics, cause I also doubt they will do that on a comedy show. Let me know when you do, I definitely wanna read those! Very Happy

Your Dollhouse and TC crossovers sound promosing, definitely have to check them out soon! Very Happy And I'm also gonna check out some of your Tru Calling fics then, especially the ones with some Tru & Jack romance, sounds great too! Very Happy I could totally see Tru & Jack's relationship the way you described it too! Very Happy Too bad you never actually wrote a fic like that, you definitely should! Wink

I'm normally not too excited about storylines with babies, but that's mostly on tv when they cry like all the time...Razz But yeah, anyway, your story sounds interesting though! Very Happy And yep, Tru & Jack would definitely have some really cute babies! Wink Guess I'll have to check out that story as well then. Very Happy Haha, I guess I might as well just read them all at some point. Laughing Wink Maybe I'll check the first few while I'm staying at my grandparents next week! Wink

Oh okay, too bad you never finished that spec script. But sure, I would love to read all your new spec scripts! Very Happy Well, except for Army Wives since I've never seen that show. Razz And I think I would always prefer writing drama too, comedy must be sooo hard, but I'm sure you can do it. Wink I can't wait to read it and your other spec scripts! But wow, sounds like a lot of work! Shocked Good luck with all of them! Wink

As for my classes I think I'm mostly looking forward to "Conception Internet/Print" simply cause I love creating websites but also creating all other kinds of layouts. Wink "Basics of Designing" sounds nice too, already had some of that during high school and of course I'm looking forward to English, since it's gonna be so daaaamn easy. Laughing I had a look at some papers from that class and OMG!! Easy!!! Laughing It's like high school English or even easier. Laughing Also kinda looking forward to programming since I really wanna learn how to program, but it's gonna be sooo hard, ahhh! Razz

And no worries about the blabbering, haha, I'm the same as you can see so...Razz
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:20 pm

You guys crack me up with your long posts Laughing But please, go on! Wink

So far my little interruption here Laughing
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:10 pm

LOL You stalker. Laughing But yeah, I just can't help it sometimes. Razz And Lara and I are writers, we're allowed to write a lot. It's in our blood. Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Intro   Daniel's Intro - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel's Intro
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4