The Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our little community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eve's intro

Go down 
+5
Truefan
kryptic_evil
Tyg
kev
SlayerBitch
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

Eve's intro - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:47 am

Sounds like you definitely have a busy summer planned! But a fun one at least. I'm sure your brain needs a well-deserved break! Dance camp sounds amazing.

OK, TV question time! What do you think of Community so far? How many episodes have you seen now? Do you have a favorite episode/character/couple? I know you mentioned on Facebook that you like Pierce a lot and Jeff/Britta. I WANT TO KNOW MORE!! Hehe Laughing

I just love this show so much! It is amazingly hard to write fanfic and spec scripts for! The comedy is so brilliant I never feel like I can quite replicate it. And it in a spec script, that's pretty vital.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/trucherrygirl
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Yep, very busy Summer, but those are the best!! I can't just sit at home for too long without anything to do, not so good for my mental health, believe me. Razz I need to keep busy.

This week is so busy too: work, dance camp preparations AND I'm gonna do my driving theory test on wednesday! I studied this weekend, so just some revision and practice exams left and hopefully I'll pass! Then I can start driving this Summer, too... Smile Kinda scared for that though.

Haha, I love Community! I've seen 14 episodes now. Can't find the others Sad.... They get deleted sooooo fast , it's a total pain!
love the style of humor, it's not so blatantly in-your-face funny, but more subtle, which makes it even more hilarious sometimes! Laughing
And as for Britta/Jef, at first I didn't really like them (mostly because Jeff was an ass Wink ) but now I love them together. He's kind of an asshole type of guy and she's this sorta feministic woman, gives an interesting dynamic! Laughing
I pretty much like every character though, they're all so different!

Writing a script for this show (and comedy in general) sounds really hard, though! Can I read the script when it's done? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Eeps! Are you caught up on Community yet? I'm introducing one of my friends to the show, so I get to re-watch all of the episodes! But we've been watching them out of order, so yeah. I LOVE this show so much! I never get tired of watching it!

YAY!! You're a Britta/Jeff fan! I know Jeff's an ass (but so is Jack on TC, heh), but in a way that's what makes his relationship with Britta awesome. She calls him on his shit and "balances" him out, so to speak. Just wait until you get to the Art of Discourse episode! Lots of scheming involved. They are so cute! But Modern Warfare (episode 23) is my favorite! Because it is SO EPIC!! I like all of the characters, too, in some way. Even the more minor ones. Well, maybe except Professor Slater, but I can see why she's there.

According to the tweets from various cast members, Season 2 filming starts July 26th and the Season 2 premiere (in the US at least) is slated for Sept. 23rd. Betty White will be guest starring! And the DVDs are coming out in September too, but Amazon told me that mine won't be arriving until the beginning of October. *sigh* Oh, well.

I'm still trying to get my ideas together for a Tru Calling/Community crossover. I think I know how I want to write it, but it involves a lot of explanation!

Yes, of course you can read my script when it's done! Still have a LONG way to go on it, though. I'm only about 1/3 of the way done with it (finished the cold open/teaser + Act 1) and still have 2 more acts to write. I want it to be about 33 pages and it's 11 pages long right now. But yay. Very Happy

OMG, so I just read in the "Last Movie You Watched" thread that you saw 12 Monkeys! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Do you watch a lot of time-travel shows/movies usually? Can you see how it could be compared to Tru Calling or was I totally out of left field? Just wondering since you're also a TC fan and my professor had never seen or heard of the show before, so... yeah. Laughing

Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:23 am

Hey!!

Nooo I still haven't seen any further than episode 14, unfortunately! I just can't find the others online... Whenever someone uploads them all the episodes get deleted sooo fast, it's crazy. There's no other show I have so much trouble finding for download... Sad
Maybe I have the wrong sources or something. Razz

I can't wait to see the rest of the season though, I kinda miss it already! I hope to see season 1 completely before season 2 airs in September! It should be easier to keep up with the downloads then, at least if I download them immediately after airing every week.

So yeah, still can't say much more about Community...
Too bad you won't get the DVDs before October!

Wow Tru Calling/Community doesn't seem like the easiest combination! Mixing drama/SF with comedy! But I'm very curious what you'll come up with! It sounds interesting, though!

To answer the movie question, I don't particularly watch a lot of Science Fiction/Time Travel movies actually... But because you mentioned it I wanted to check it out and I'm glad I did! I need to expand the kind of movies I'm watching, I really need to see a lot more. Guess I'm gonna be watching a lot of movies anyway for classes next year! But sure I can see the comparison from 12 Monkeys with Tru Calling... It's completely different in a way, but they both deal with time travel so that's a major similarity already. Wink
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Ahhh, I'm SO glad you're all caught up with Community! I can't wait to get my DVDs in the mail. What do you think of the DVD cover art? I posted the pic on Facebook. (I think you saw it, right?)

And oh! How did meeting Danny Boy go? What kind of trouble did you two get into? Tee hee!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 am

Curious about that part too Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://truefan.heavenforum.com
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:40 pm

@ Lara: Oh yeah I saw the cover art! I love it!! I like that it's not just a group pic but the different little pics and then the writing on it, haha. Definitely gonna buy the first season on DVD.

@ Lara & Diana: Meeting Danny boy was terrible!!! Kidding of course Laughing. No we had a really good time! We did some sightseeing and shopping, went to the zoo and a gay club.
Don't think we got ourselves into any trouble. Laughing Well I dragged him around town (guess he still has painful feet now) and he made me take tons of pics with him but we still get along! Wink

Of course we also gossiped about you guys Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 am

LOL Laughing But yep, we had a really great time! Very Happy And yeah, we still get along. Laughing But naaah, you didn't drag me around town. I pretty much dragged myself around town, cause I wanted to go to all the places we went to anyways. Razz And my feet are pretty much okay again since last night. Laughing
And yep, I wanted to take quite a lot of photos of the two of us, but what can I say? She's just too pretty. Razz And I didn't like myself on most of the pics she looked great on. lol And she didn't like herself on some of the pics that I looked good on...Laughing So I wanted some pics were we both looked great on. Laughing But yeah, we have a few really nice ones now. Very Happy Probably gonna post one on facebook later and maybe a few on the forum. Smile
And yep, we gossiped a lot about you guys! Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 am

you didn't gossip about me, did you? Shocked
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:42 am

Haha, especially about you! Twisted Evil Nah, just kidding. Laughing Razz We only said nice things about you guys. Wink
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:21 am

Yeah, exactly! Wink
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:13 am

Or me!!!! Shocked
What did you gossip??? Very Happy Very bad things? Very Happy

So great you had an awesome time together, I'm dying already to see the pics!! Very Happy I'm sure both of you look great Wink
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:07 am

Hahah no, no bad things Diana Wink.

Here's a pic of us together. I don't really like myself on it, but oh well... Razz

It's from the zoo

Eve's intro - Page 3 P7160230.th

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:13 pm

That's very nice. Both of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Oh!! You look cute guys!! Did you have a great time on the zoo? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kryptic_evil

kryptic_evil

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:18 am

Hehe, thanks guys! Very Happy I really love that pic, it's one of my fav of us! Razz I think you look great on it, Eve. Wink And I like myself on it too. Very Happy And yep, we had a great time at the zoo. Very Happy But my feet were killing me, they were at their worst then. Razz Laughing

And yeah, don't worry Di, we didn't say anything bad about you. Wink Or anyone else for that matter. Razz Well, except maybe my friend from elementary school that I showed to Eve. Laughing Razz

But anyway, gonna post some photos in the pics thread in a few. Wink
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:34 am

Please, please, do!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trucherrygirl

trucherrygirl

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:58 am

Oh my Gaga! What did you say about us?! Laughing Just kidding. Couldn't be anything too bad, I'm sure. Razz

Looking forward to seeing your pics, Eve! Very Happy

Speaking of pics and trips, when do you leave for New York? I'm not gonna be going after all. It's too much and I just need some time at home. Gonna make a day trip to LA for the Writers Faire at UCLA, though. Guess that's better than nothing. We were gonna do a weekend LA trip, but my dad has to work, so Mom and I will just do a day thing in LA on Sunday.

And when does school start for you?
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Ahh I so need to get my pics up ASAP, I know! My internet is better (usually, it still has its bad moments though). But yeah I guess uploading them now should work. I guess I'll do that tomorrow. At least a few already that I can post on the forum. I still need to find a good way to upload all of them for Danny... I'm not really familiar with all those sites for uploading pics lol. And I'm too impatient to upload them 1 by 1 Razz

Buttt.. you will get to see them! I hope soon (a). I'm a lazy procrastinator sometimes.

Oooh LA.. Brings back the memories! Take some pics if you can. Wink
I'm leaving for New York on the 15th of September and I'll be back in Belgium on the 23rd (which means I'm leaving NY on the 22nd). Me and my friend already made a day-by-day schedule, there's so much to see!! I'm really looking forward to it! And I'm sure I'll take a billion pics! Wink

School doesn't start until the 27th of September. It's late this year! But yeah, that means the first Semester ends somewhere in February... Usually it starts a little earlier and ends in January. Oh well, doesn't make that much difference, I guess. Except that now I have longer Summer holidays Very Happy

You have fun in LA!
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:09 am

New York!! Such a dream!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:27 am

When are you going to NY, and who with?
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:36 am

@ Di: I know! For me too Very Happy

@ Kev: I'm going next month, with my best friend since primary school! We've been saying for 5-6 years that we should go to NY together once we're 21, now we are (or I will be) 22 when we go, I'm so glad we kept that promise Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
kev

kev

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:55 am

Sounds nice. Do you have a list of things you plan to see?
Back to top Go down
Truefan
Admin
Truefan

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:59 am

Ooooh!!! Soooo cool!!! What are you more excited to see there?
Back to top Go down
SlayerBitch

SlayerBitch

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:29 am

@ Kev: Haha yes, you could say that. I started a while a go with a list of things I definitely wanted to see. Those were the typical, touristic landmarks... Like Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge... Then I started reading more about the city and hear things from friends who went there, and I kind of wanted to see everything Laughing . Sooo now we have 8 days, kinda "packed", mostly Manhattan though (and added Coney Island later too).

There's just so much though, can't do everything in one week of course. Gonna hit only 1 museum (Museum of Modern Art). I'd like to go to the American Museum of Natural History aswell, but we don't wanna spend too much them inside museums either, so gonna skip that.

Besides that we also have shopping planned on Fifth avenue etc Wink Laughing And go see the 'Friends' building.. Also wanna walk through Chinatown, Little Italy, SoHo...

Sure we won't be able to follow our schedule though and some things we'll have to skip, but it's just to have an idea of what we're gonna do that day. Very Happy

Oh and we definitely plan on going to a bar some night, Sex & The City style to have a Cosmopolitan or Martini Laughing.

Not going to see a show on Broadway, though. Sad It's just too expensive..

@ Diana: Ooh I dunno! So many things I'm excited for! I guess for now maybe Times Square, because it's such a typical, well known place of NY...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eve's intro   Eve's intro - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eve's intro
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next